Which VPS Server to host Metatrader?

I spent some time looking for a reasonably priced VPS server to host MetaTrader and settled on a 3dgwebhosting MetaTrader1 VPS account at $15 per month with 512MB RAM and Windows 2003 Server. I am very pleased with it. Signing up for the account and setting it up was completed quickly at the weekend and outside working hours for Canada where the server is based. My two MetaTrader accounts (different forex brokers) work well on this account. On one of the accounts I was unable to login at first, which was an issue with the port being closed on the host's firewall, but this was dealt with within minutes of my raising it with 3dgwebhosting.

which package did you buy. Nothing is below 25$ up there.

ckmoied:

which package did you buy. Nothing is below 25$ up there.

Well, I think prices are coming down. As I said it is $15 per month, the MetaTrader #1 account.

There is a link to that package currently on the top right hand corner of their web page.

jorgon wrote >>
I spent some time looking for a reasonably priced VPS server to host MetaTrader and settled on a 3dgwebhosting MetaTrader1 VPS account at $15 per month with 512MB RAM and Windows 2003 Server. I am very pleased with it. Signing up for the account and setting it up was completed quickly at the weekend and outside working hours for Canada where the server is based. My two MetaTrader accounts (different forex brokers) work well on this account. On one of the accounts I was unable to login at first, which was an issue with the port being closed on the host's firewall, but this was dealt with within minutes of my raising it with 3dgwebhosting.

http://www.fxsystemhosting.com has full dedicated servers, the VPS are $45 but they come with a full windows install, some of the other VPS are crippled. Also the infrastructure for FXSH is very robust, they are piggybacking off a major internet provider.

Reason: