Brand Spankin Newbie Here....Please Advise!

Hi,

I just purchased this program and I have NO idea what I am doing. I followed all of the videos and opened up a demo account but I can't even find the page that shows you if the robot is buying or selling, and what your profit is! If someone could tell me where I can find this info, that would be MUCH appreciated. And I would love any suggestions that you may have regarding strategies of making some good money. So, if you couldn't tell, I'm a little lost, and could use a lifeline here. Hope all of you are doing well with this program. I wish you much success! Thank you.

Melanie Solomon

Hi Awakened1

I presume the progam you're talking about is MetaTrader 4 (MT4). If so, you shouldn't have paid for it, it's a free download. If you paid for an Expert Advisor (EA) that runs inside MT4, that's a different story.

I learned everything I needed to know about MetaTrader 4 by reading the electronic book (metatrader4_en.chm), which is available from many sites. Try your demo account broker's website or just Google it. The book shows how to get all the various windows that show trades, account, etc.

Regarding money-making strategies; you can buy some, but I think most people program their own based on ideas they have themselves or learn from forums and books, etc. If you want to learn the to program EAs for this purpose I recommend the MLQ4 electronic book from https://book.mql4.com//

Cheers

Jellybean

Reason: