Share my profitable EA -- Steady Growth - page 7

hi there,

What kind of EA is this?

After 370 trades you make 2000 dollars, this EA is ideal for brokers to generate commissions (spread).

Last year I had 72 winning trades in a row, and I made 700,000.00 dollars with a profit factor 24.

Stay away from the systems offered from the brokers . We had before bad experience.

pellumb:

hi there,

What kind of EA is this?

After 370 trades you make 2000 dollars, this EA is ideal for brokers to generate commissions (spread).

Last year I had 72 winning trades in a row, and I made 700,000.00 dollars with a profit factor 24.

Stay away from the systems offered from the brokers . We had before bad experience.

Hi, pellumb,

https://championship.mql4.com/2008/users/abeiks/reports

this ea also have high frequency !

but show good result

and i think profit factor is just a term of theory !

can u attcah your ea to let me have a backtest

I have seen some EA which profit factor is 24 or above, but it's stop loss is extremely long ~ ~

it just my opinion, please be forgive if have any offense

kelly:
using a DLL can be more safe
yes, all the stop loss under 15 pips

It's like scalping system...good job...

hi again,

I'm not saying that this system is bad. But to many trades and you go nowhere.

I never was a fan of a scalping systems, because the system one day will fail. let's say the truth because we deal with money

and the money for the customers is all the life suffering. If you manage money for the people, then you will understand what does it mean a scalping sysytem.

The name of the game is to preserve their capital and if you the chance to make money, go for it.

I say that, because with the work You have done, that tells me that You are very very intelligent man, but please do not end up as a broker.

You can have a very good job with a yearly salary 500,000 dollars and up. Go for that.

Sorry my friend, don't get me wrong . If You are abeiks in Automated Trading Championship 2008, I'm saying again and again and I will say

in the future that You are talented guy.

Dealing with the individuals and convincing them that I have a very good system is more difficult than climbing the Himalayas.

the profit factor is not a term of theory but is the result of the fight:

the ratio between what you make and what you lose . if it is above 1 that means you are not losing the battle.

Anyaway I wish You all the best my friend.

pellumb:

hi again,

I'm not saying that this system is bad. But to many trades and you go nowhere.

I never was a fan of a scalping systems, because the system one day will fail. let's say the truth because we deal with money

and the money for the customers is all the life suffering. If you manage money for the people, then you will understand what does it mean a scalping sysytem.

The name of the game is to preserve their capital and if you the chance to make money, go for it.

I say that, because with the work You have done, that tells me that You are very very intelligent man, but please do not end up as a broker.

You can have a very good job with a yearly salary 500,000 dollars and up. Go for that.

Sorry my friend, don't get me wrong . If You are abeiks in Automated Trading Championship 2008, I'm saying again and again and I will say

in the future that You are talented guy.

Dealing with the individuals and convincing them that I have a very good system is more difficult than climbing the Himalayas.

the profit factor is not a term of theory but is the result of the fight:

the ratio between what you make and what you lose . if it is above 1 that means you are not losing the battle.

Anyaway I wish You all the best my friend.

thanks for pellnub and chiwing comments

why i choose to use scalping system?

u can see below backtest result by metaquotes

https://championship.mql4.com/2008/news/525/

if u use some EA, that have longer TP, and the market is in an adjustment period, the position will highjack u for a long periosd og time, and there is interest overnight ~

e.g. u hv 4 position which TP = 0.96, but the price just pace up and down at 0.8500 to 0.95 for a long period, u will lost lots of chance at this range

one more, the profit factor didn't include it's trade frequency

it may seldom to trade!

according profit = times x LOT X Amount, profit factor just represent the amount, but can't represent the times!

my EA have a high shooting average of TP ~ ~ u can test it at longer times, e.g. 1 -2 year

so i can increase the lotsize also, for the long term strategy

if u don't agree, never mind~ ~

time will prove everything~ ~

kelly wrote >>

thanks for pellnub and chiwing comments

why i choose to use scalping system?

u can see below backtest result by metaquotes

https://championship.mql4.com/2008/news/525/

if u use some EA, that have longer TP, and the market is in an adjustment period, the position will highjack u for a long periosd og time, and there is interest overnight ~

e.g. u hv 4 position which TP = 0.96, but the price just pace up and down at 0.8500 to 0.95 for a long period, u will lost lots of chance at this range

one more, the profit factor didn't include it's trade frequency

it may seldom to trade!

according profit = times x LOT X Amount, profit factor just represent the amount, but can't represent the times!

my EA have a high shooting average of TP ~ ~ u can test it at longer times, e.g. 1 -2 year

so i can increase the lotsize also, for the long term strategy

if u don't agree, never mind~ ~

time will prove everything~ ~

hello, Kelly, u are wellcome !

let's express my opinion

i think we shall get a balance between the amount and trade frequency, i think it is contradiction of these 2 things

which long term investment the TP target is longer, but the trade frequency(turnover) is low

on the other hand, short term investment which TP is short but it relay on high trade frequency to make higher amount of profit

i think melano121 's strategy is middle or middle-short term

i hv make an EA (which strategy like melano121) that will break -even and trail the profit every 60 pips!

but it cause higher opportunity to break-even ~ ~

the result is not good as i expect

and this link

https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/2008/

change me a lot, let me know "Every Road can arrive Rome"

but i am not saying everying scalping system is better than middle -term straetgy( some scalping system is messy, bad)

according to above, I believe scalping system can protect it's profit and can over the cost, actually i ignore how much the broker earn from me, but mine

anyway, just my opinion :)

please be forgive if have any offense~ ~

GooD Luck

if you encount problem 'install.res????.dll' when install

1) Please search vcredist in your language MSDN.COM

2) download vcredist.exe

3) install it

Yes already found that your file vcredist.exe did the ????? error so downloaded my own. Is a language thing then? I suppose yours in in chinese.

hi kelly,

i have tested your ea,and i must say i was amazed by what i got after backtesting it. i will attache it.

there is one problem. i have tried to use it on fxcm and masterforex . but all i get is this note from the ea :

"you should have entered market x times( 35 for instance) but the spread overed"

can you kindly guide me about this? i want to test it in action on both live and demo but all i get is the above alert.

thanks

and i apreciate if you send me the latest version of this great ea,if there is any.

my email:

saeed.samy@gmail.com

Here my results of this ea, looking nice right? this is forwards testing from 12.1.2009 till 12.15.2009, 304 dollar

some drawdowns, but still nice profit.

steady growth results

Reason: