Share my profitable EA -- Steady Growth - page 2

bxmiller4457:

Kelly I copied both files into the expert/libraries directory, and I'm experiencing the same error 126 cannot load library Steady Growth _Beta.dll. Do you have any other solutions???

Maybe we are required to install our MT4 in a specific file system called Program Files/MT4 directory/expert/libraries or there is a fault in the calling program and it has the name wrong.

may i ask what version of MT4 do u use?
and what Windows do u use ?
<>
i have seach error 126 and find a success solution:
paste

1) Steady Growth _Beta.dll

2) Steady Growth _Beta.def

this 2 files to "%SystemRoot%\system32 "

<>
Then it should be solve
Thanks all of your effort to help me testing my EA
<>
<>
Attention : if your Windows envirnoment variable haven't included "%SystemRoot%\system32 then u shall use path included in your Windows envirnoment variable

Ruptor wrote >>

Maybe we are required to install our MT4 in a specific file system called Program Files/MT4 directory/expert/libraries or there is a fault in the calling program and it has the name wrong.

no, user no need for install MT4 at above specific path

for Windows Vista, please paste the 2 files at system envirnoment variable Path

I have find some bug in the dll and update the attachment-- SteadygGrowthhBetajIssuedwEURGBPw15min.zip

please delete the old one and re-download it~ ~

Big Thanks

kelly:

I have find some bug in the dll and update the attachment-- SteadygGrowthhBetajIssuedwEURGBPw15min.zip

please delete the old one and re-download it~ ~

Big Thanks

Hi Kelly

Still gives error 126 with new download. Checked Path and PATH=c:\WINDOWS\system32; I am using windows XP with SP2. Never have bother with other programs only yours has a problem.

Can anyone post a result for backtest for a longer period? Just to see how it performs during a long term..

Thanks.

Ruptor wrote >>

Hi Kelly

Still gives error 126 with new download. Checked Path and PATH=c:\WINDOWS\system32; I am using windows XP with SP2. Never have bother with other programs only yours has a problem.

hi, Ruptor, thanks for all your effort

it seems to me that there are some problem come with the calling of Steady Growth _Beta.dll --> maybe i obfuscation the entry point of it

so terminal.exe can't call the DllMain()

u can try to do this:

please disable Data Execution Prevention for the Meta Trader terminal.exe in Win XP

click "Start" -->Control Panel --> System--> Advanced tab-->at performance colon click "Setting" --> 'data execution prevention' tab.

Select the Upper choice

"Only open DEP for basic Window Application and Service"

if it still not work, use this dll, this don't obfuscation the entry point and keep the additional data

but please rename it to "Steady Growth _Beta.dll", it's size is 886KB

kelly i love how honest and caring you sound

one problem, EA doesn't start, i have timeframe and EURGBP currency correct, but comes up with error "Wrong currency!, check the experts parameter EURGBP"

It is definitely eurgbp! broker is forex.com

many thanks for you work and support to others. god has blessed you

jirimac wrote >>

Can anyone post a result for backtest for a longer period? Just to see how it performs during a long term..

Thanks.

Hi, u can do it ~ ~

if u want to speed up the test,

1) just download the 5 minutes history data(History center press F2)

2) use control points for testing

3) don't tick the box of Visual Mode

simthegreat wrote >>

kelly i love how honest and caring you sound

one problem, EA doesn't start, i have timeframe and EURGBP currency correct, but comes up with error "Wrong currency!, check the experts parameter EURGBP"

It is definitely eurgbp! broker is forex.com

many thanks for you work and support to others. god has blessed you

Hi, simthegreat

thanks for your admire~ ~

u shall be aware the Capital letter and Small letter, "eurgbp" not equal to "EURGBP", and "eurgbp" not equal to "eurgbp!"

Reason: