Attaching an EA to a Chart--no smiley face??

Hello to any help out there

Just as the Subject suggests. I am attaching an EA to a chart. The EA is listed on my Navigator. It was copied from the Code Base--Expert Advisors.. The Author says to change the variable makeTrades to True..check..And the init () to what ever currency I wish to use..EURUSD is my choose. I compiled...check. All is good so far..When the EA is attached, there is no smiley face next to the name S!MPLE.

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Huckleberry

Huckleberry:

Hello to any help out there

Just as the Subject suggests. I am attaching an EA to a chart. The EA is listed on my Navigator. It was copied from the Code Base--Expert Advisors.. The Author says to change the variable makeTrades to True..check..And the init () to what ever currency I wish to use..EURUSD is my choose. I compiled...check. All is good so far..When the EA is attached, there is no smiley face next to the name S!MPLE.

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Huckleberry

Press the Expert Advisors button or enable live trading from Tools->Options->Expert Advisors-> Allow Live Trading

robofx.org wrote >>

Press the Expert Advisors button or enable live trading from Tools->Options->Expert Advisors-> Allow Live Trading

Hey robofx.org

I have seen that on the menu box----live trading, but I did not realize that was part of the Strategy Tester.

Thank you

Regards

Huckleberry

Huckleberry:

Hey robofx.org

I have seen that on the menu box----live trading, but I did not realize that was part of the Strategy Tester.

Thank you

Regards

Huckleberry

Its not part of the strategy tester.

It just enables or disables EAs which are attached to your charts.

CB

Reason: