Help me, I can NOT launch strategy tester by calling tester()

After I read the article, https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1467, expert is compiled, ini file is saved in the tester folder, dll is allowed. but there is no response by calling tester( ...), I re-installed new versons of MT4 downloaded from metaquotes.net, there is still no response. the start value > 0, What is the problem? I got a reply from xeon, It is likely linked to score registration, What is score registration ? Anyone can help me ? thanks a lot, This is the last step to finishing my multi-currency nn EA.
Files:

Please, anybody pls help.

Why do you attempt to start the terminal again?

ShellExecuteA(0,"Open","terminal.exe",FileOptim,PathTester,3);

TheEconomist:

Why do you attempt to start the terminal again?

ShellExecuteA(0,"Open","terminal.exe",FileOptim,PathTester,3);

I am trying to start "terminal.exe" located in a different directory. Before the call of tester(...), the terminal was not running. After the call, the terminal is supposed to start to run with strategy tester launched. Thanks for your reply.

Why not WinExec() instead of ShellExecuteA() ? 

TheEconomist:

Why not WinExec() instead of ShellExecuteA() ?

WinExec() does not work either. My OS is Windows server 2003 x64, I can launch the client terminal from a Matlab command: dos('testerdirectory\terminal.exe optimiser.ini'), but the strategy tester does not start. I have no clue ... ?

Anybody, Pls help.

I modified it a bit. Launched it from Broco, and set the path to the Interbankfx. And it works.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                    test_exec.mq4 |
//|                                     mailto:fxeconomist@yahoo.com |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property link      "mailto:fxeconomist@yahoo.com"

#import  "shell32.dll"                                              
  int ShellExecuteA(int hwnd,string Operation,string File,string Parameters,string Directory,int ShowCmd); 
#import

int Tester(string PathTester)
  {
   string FileOptim       = "cash_4x_test.ini";                                                     
   int start   = ShellExecuteA(0,"Open","terminal.exe",FileOptim,PathTester,3);
   if( start<0){Print("Unable to start optimizer");return(0);}
//   Print("start value :", start);
  }

int start()
  {
   string path = "D:\Trading Platforms\MetaTrader Platforms\Interbankfx";
   int t=Tester(path);
  }

So it must be some other error.

Reason: