innitial set up

OK so here is my question. i am not new to forex but new to auto trading. as an example if i wanted to sell the eur/usd and Aus/usd at 3pm every day with an oco order how would i do that?

90231895:
OK so here is my question. i am not new to forex but new to auto trading. as an example if i wanted to sell the eur/usd and Aus/usd at 3pm every day with an oco order how would i do that?

If you know mql4 programming you make an expert advisor to do what you want.

90231895:

and if i dont?

how can i learn

https://book.mql4.com

There are also other mql4 tutorials.

You probably know MQL4 is for MetaTrader4 trading platform only.

robofx.org wrote >>

If you know mql4 programming you make an expert advisor to do what you want.

i dont know mql4 code so i assume im screwed unless i find someone to pay to do it for me?

90231895:

i dont know mql4 code so i assume im screwed unless i find someone to pay to do it for me?

Right.. I can help you. What you want doesn't look complex coding.

all i am trying to do is test my strategy that has worked for forex until human error takes effect. sell eur/usd at 3pm as well as aus/usd and put in oco orders. of course i have other times i want to do this but it this programming pretty hard to do?

90231895:

all i am trying to do is test my strategy that has worked for forex until human error takes effect. sell eur/usd at 3pm as well as aus/usd and put in oco orders. of course i have other times i want to do this but it this programming pretty hard to do?

Sent you a PM

90231895:
if i wanted to sell the eur/usd and Aus/usd at 3pm every day with an oco order how would i do that?

There are no native OCO orders in MT4. They have to be synthesised by having the code place two orders, monitor them, and cancel the other when one gets filled. Unlike most automated OCO orders provided natively by exchanges, you therefore don't have an absolute guarantee that both orders can't get filled if the events are closer together than your code can handle.

Reason: