Complete MQL Newbie Manual - page 5

FourX:

You should go to the beginning of the thread and try to understand what is going on before you post.

I did start at the beginning and am very aware of what it is about. Which is exactly why I did make my posting that made numerous direct points about it and the folly of starting from scratch and making a NuB training manual when they already exist here.

I saw it, made some posts, asked for help, got some, learnt a bit, learnt some more, wrote some codes (a few of which are published on this forum), learnt even more and I'm still learning.

As do most of us. But I made the response that I did because of what the topic and reason for this thread is. What you stated immediately above is NOT what the original posting is and what it is about. So you should take your own advise about the beginning of the thread and what the purpose of it is, as it is NOT what you just stated.

Very funny. If you read the thread up till your verbose post (checking the dates ), then you would have known that there was no reason for your unnecessary post.

Suit yourself, you can entertain yourself after this.

8284:

Very funny. If you read the thread up till your verbose post (checking the dates ), then you would have known that there was no reason for your unnecessary post.

Suit yourself, you can entertain yourself after this.

No problem on my part. I'm not making posts to entertain you.
Reason: