Indicaor /Script or Expert?????? Please Help!!!!!!!!!

Fellow traders. I want to create an automated StopLoss aand Take Profit code which after I'v placed my order without either TP or SL. I can drag the code into the charts and the SL and TP are autiomatically added based on the type of Pair traded{ Once added it automatically check for new order placed in order to place the stops}. Please I want to know which is better ...A script or Expert{ as an Indicator can not access Order functions}

starlimit03 wrote >>
Fellow traders. I want to create an automated StopLoss aand Take Profit code which after I'v placed my order without either TP or SL. I can drag the code into the charts and the SL and TP are autiomatically added based on the type of Pair traded{ Once added it automatically check for new order placed in order to place the stops}. Please I want to know which is better ...A script or Expert{ as an Indicator can not access Order functions}

Hi

Bonjour, J'ai le même probléme que toi, vois l'explication sur mon post un peu aprés toi, mais moi je sais pas coder .

starlimit03:

starlimit03,

if you create a script you have to run it every time you place a new order. And if you create an expert advisor you attach it to the chart only once and it can look for new trades and set stop loss and take profit.

So expert is probably better.

A script can be run in a loop, and is not dependent upon receiving ticks to run. It will need a Sleep() in the loop to prevent excessive CPU usage.
Reason: