Reversal System needs MQ conversion from EL / Very Robust...

If you are a pro-coder and interested in helping to convert my simple TradeStation code over to MQ for the share please let me know...

Else, if you know of some resources that would help as such, much appreciated...

Fossil:

If you are a pro-coder and interested in helping to conver my simple TradeStation code over to MQ for the share please let me know...

Else, if you know of some resources that would help as such, much appreciated...

Consider.... MT5 is not back compatible to MT4....and MT5 will be a bust...why spend time / money on your project??

n8937g wrote >>

Consider.... MT5 is not back compatible to MT4....and MT5 will be a bust...why spend time / money on your project??

LMAO... I'm trying to speed up learning FXCM's version of MQL4 regarding code and try to return favors if possible - That is all. If you really don't want to help, more polite to not comment at all don't you think?

Fossil wrote >>

If you are a pro-coder and interested in helping to convert my simple TradeStation code over to MQ for the share please let me know...

Hello Fossil,

You may try to contact "TheRumpledOne" at www.kreslik.com. He was a very active EL contributor at the Tradestation Forums but seems to have migrated over to mq4.

Regards,

Tiberius

tiberius wrote >>

Hello Fossil,

You may try to contact "TheRumpledOne" at www.kreslik.com. He was a very active EL contributor at the Tradestation Forums but seems to have migrated over to mq4.

Regards,

Tiberius

Thank you tiberius. Yes, I recognize the name from TS forum...

Fossil wrote >>

LMAO... I'm trying to speed up learning FXCM's version of MQL4 regarding code and try to return favors if possible - That is all. If you really don't want to help, more polite to not comment at all don't you think?

Wasn't trying to be impolite...sorry if you took it that way...Hope you find what you're looling for...Good Luck

n8937g wrote >>

Wasn't trying to be impolite...sorry if you took it that way...Hope you find what you're looling for...Good Luck

All is good.....back at you...
Reason: