Need EA Modified Help Please

will try to explain this the best I can.
I need an ea that will first close all orders at profit
second a trailing stop added
third a close orders at loss
Here seems to be the tricky part when the ea hits the trailing stop at whatever i input lets say 20 pips, now I want the option lets say the market goes the other direction against me. I want to be able to have the ea close a percentage of the order say at 10 pips. This way if it does go to 0 I at least get something out of the market.

I mainly scalp, and many times I set my trailing stop and it gets me out at zero this way I would gain something.

Thanks much in advance.

Pleas let me know what you think

thanks

fxtrading24:
will try to explain this the best I can.
I need an ea that will first close all orders at profit
second a trailing stop added
third a close orders at loss
Here seems to be the tricky part when the ea hits the trailing stop at whatever i input lets say 20 pips, now I want the option lets say the market goes the other direction against me. I want to be able to have the ea close a percentage of the order say at 10 pips. This way if it does go to 0 I at least get something out of the market.

I mainly scalp, and many times I set my trailing stop and it gets me out at zero this way I would gain something.

Thanks much in advance.

Pleas let me know what you thing

thanks

You mention you need help. Can you post what you've coded of this EA so far?

cloudbreaker:

You mention you need help. Can you post what you've coded of this EA so far?

Ya Cloud breaker, thanks for getting back to me. I haven't started to make an ea I don't know any coding. This is an idea I have I really want an ea made I think it would be profitable on open trades. I like trailing stops but they seem to end up at 0 or +1 pips. With this ea it would solve that problem.

Thanks

fxtrading24

fxtrading24:

Ya Cloud breaker, thanks for getting back to me. I haven't started to make an ea I don't know any coding. This is an idea I have I really want an ea made I think it would be profitable on open trades. I like trailing stops but they seem to end up at 0 or +1 pips. With this ea it would solve that problem.

Thanks

fxtrading24

How much do you plan to pay a programmer?

Here is a ea that maybe can be modified to what i need it to do in post 1

Thanks Much

fxtrading24

Files:
Reason: