Godlike EA, seriously...

I have developed an EA that scalps the market with many trades with about 84% accuracy.

Backtest of 4 months.

Start Balance: $1,000

Total Profit: $53,000

Of course this is just a backtest... but it uses 90% modeling quality AND I have manually checked every trade it has taken to see if it makes sense.. and alas! I did find 5 erroroneous trades, which makes only 325 of the 330 total trades taken actually valid. So I'd say this is backtest is pretty accurate. Some features of this EA is:

-The numerous amount of trades makes it have low variance, so bad luck isn't a factor.

-Low drawdown.

-High accuracy.

I am excited to have this working EA, however there is a problem... I am always trading on demo, and I want to do this on LIVE account NOW!! but I don't even have money - so I could just sell it to get me started, duh! I don't even know what to charge for it, or how much something like this is worth. If you are interested, message me on eacoder@hotmail.com with an offer. Thank you.

hook it on a mt4stats or mt4live on forward testing, and dun use sigmaforex as demo, just a backtest cant conclude much and we wont know on what risk its at, which pairs it trades, on what spread it works as this is a scalping ea..

so best is to put it on forward test and put the link here, we can see the trade patterns and decide if its workable

I'll be interested to see some live, forward test results, as well as history test resuts like:

(1) from 2004.1.1 to 2009.6.5

(2) from 2009.1.1 to 2009.6.5
Thanks.

Hello,I'am looking for a good system to trade on my account 5000euros

I'm ready to offer you 30% of the profit made by your system

please contact me on gls75@hotmail.fr

thank you

Hi

If you had started the EA at any of the points where the graph dips it would kill the account. Try back testing on a live account and move the start point 1 day at a time forwards then we will get a better picture of how robust it might be. I would be interested to see the results of these tests unless you have already done them and picked the best result to show us.

Ruptor wrote >>

Hi

If you had started the EA at any of the points where the graph dips it would kill the account. Try back testing on a live account and move the start point 1 day at a time forwards then we will get a better picture of how robust it might be. I would be interested to see the results of these tests unless you have already done them and picked the best result to show us.

Totally agree...

I'm actually quite impressed by these results.

Why do you think it would kill the account? I just see a 20% DD.

Only thing I'm wondering about is this first screenshot. Where are the volume bars?

Also I'm wondering about another post from you:

eacoder:

Hi everyone. I know there are some of you that need help creating your trading idea into an EA or indicator. I will be offering my services for a promotional rate of just $25 for your EA! Just e-mail me at eacoder@hotmail.com with your 1) entry rules, 2) exit rules, and any other information you'd like to include. That's right.. just $25!

Seems like the thing wasn't so godlike in the end...

Reason: