Using the back tester

I have been back testing an EA I have been working on. I have been getting some good results as you can see from the test below. I cannot find any losers, and there are only one maybe two trades open when I get to the end of the run. Notice the steep drop at the end of the test. It is giving me false report values because of this. How can I correct this in the tester?

Weird

LEHayes:

I have been back testing an EA I have been working on. I have been getting some good results as you can see from the test below. I cannot find any losers, and there are only one maybe two trades open when I get to the end of the run. Notice the steep drop at the end of the test. It is giving me false report values because of this. How can I correct this in the tester?

Weird

check the results.

are you increasing the Lot Size?

are you loosing at the end of the test period?

psousa:

check the results.

are you increasing the Lot Size?

are you loosing at the end of the test period?

LEHayes,

Did you put stop loss for your trades?

LEHayes wrote >>

Weird

Never mind, I figured it out, I just go to the Results page and find the last closed trade and right click and select "Set date to" and it will stop at the end of that trade.

Reason: