Make profit 250% a weeks - page 7

Chi:
To be fair to Indo-traffic, there are brokers that you can find 2 pip spread for EURGBP. For instance, FxCBS and Forex.com have floating spreads and most of the time it is under 3 pips. Though I'm not sure which broker he/she users in this case.

Not right, I am using forex.com every single day, for the two pairs, they are 4 pips spread.

However, sigmaForex.com always only has 1 pip spread for the two pairs. Is this a reliable broker?

lpan9:

Not right, I am using forex.com every single day, for the two pairs, they are 4 pips spread.

However, sigmaForex.com always only has 1 pip spread for the two pairs. Is this a reliable broker?

forex.com spreads

i took a screenshot of Forex.com right now..12:26pm Est on Wednesday

They float but seem to stay under 3 pips for the most part.

BUT this is a demo, so hopefully live is same as demo

lpan9 wrote >>

I trade in Assian session and Forex.com has very low spread like 1-3 pips on EURGBP and EURCHF. I'm using the standard FXF account, not the Pro account.

Also FxCBS has very low ECN spread like 1-2 pips, though they charge a commission for each trade.

Thanks for mentioning sigmaForex.com. Sounds like a good broker and I'll check it out.

spacechimp wrote >>

forex.com spreads

i took a screenshot of Forex.com right now..12:26pm Est on Wednesday

They float but seem to stay under 3 pips for the most part.

BUT this is a demo, so hopefully live is same as demo

Forex.com offers two types accounts - standard FXF and professional PRO.

The FXF seems to have a lower spread than PRO, according to my observation.

Maybe that's where the confusion is from.

guys.. this ea works best in sigmaforex.. if i have mentioned it earlier. and indo-traffic is using sigmaforex's demo, however bear in mind that the fixed 1 pip spread is almost "faked" which you cannot find anywhere(if you managed to find it, and is indeed honest without screwing you up, let me know).

somebody tried using the ea with sigmaforex, but got screwed when sigma increases the spread after identifying you as scalper, he is lucky and managed to get a little profit(closed the account after) after realizing its impossible to scalp there anymore after their "new" spread. theres way too many people complaining how bad sigma is and couldnt withdraw etc.. thats why not many dare to try except those who didnt know or beginners..

and the most important thing apart from needing the lowest spread, datafeed provided must be "unfiltered". if your broker provides filtered datafeed, then most likely it wont perform well either.

if there is these conditions, it would be mostly ecn brokers but their commission will simply eat most of the profits making it pointless..

in general, unfiltered datafeed + 1-2 pip spread broker(<3 pip spread during asian times) + scalping allowed rules+ no commission(or very low) .. then may work.. but still they can screw u up by adding spread after..

if anyone finds such a honest broker with these conditions, let me know, because so far i found none tthat come close. except thecollectivefx but results is not great too for me

oh 1 more thing, just dont buy from the scammer..

btw mt5 seems not to be backward compatible for ea so most likely the ea wont work by then, and mt5 come out around end of june which is 10++ days away?

so its kinda crap if anyone would fall for that

Are we talking about ISEA here ?

Hope this help...

Look there's plenty regulated true ECN broker that offer very low spread and very low commission (in exchange for their low spread). Most of them are not using MT4 as their trading platform but you can still program it with common programming language like Visual Basic, Java or C language. If programming scare you, why don't you see if you can still "program" it with ninjatrader.com, and see that you can "write" your own trading strategy without writing any computer language. You just have to practice a lot though. I mean, really a lot, because unlike mql4, these language are not specifically written for trading - especially when you need heavy calculation.

:).

Now, some of these non-MT4 brokers are started to offer/add MT-4 as their trading platform.

PFGbestforex.com is one of them, but their execution - excuse me - is suck. They claim that their spread on EURGBP is 1 pips. However if you watch closely at the chart and the tick chart, you will see that their spread is actually 2 pips and they widen all the time !!!.

Another broker is MBTrading.com. Their MT4 is kind a different with usual MT4 we know about. For example, you can open position but you are not allowed to set TP and SL at the same time. After that position is opened, then you can add your SL and TP. So you must open position without SL and TP. This is like FAPTurbo, if you read FAPTurbo journal, it open position without SL/TP and then later it modify/add it's open position with SL/TP.

MBTrading MT4 is still in Beta Testing, meaning that if you are a demo user they may send you false market price (like sudden, up and down, fast movement, spread widening, or just a "several" spike, or just a flat price because they reboot their server for a couple of hours) just to see how their server works. However they just email me to offer live account beta tester - meaning that if you interested you risk your self as a live account beta tester (: ? :).

These brokers, of course, are NFA regulated brokers, so you have to re-write your EA just follow NFA no hedging rule. I'm quite sure there's plenty true ECN broker that allow hedging. We just have to search them in the jungle of the net.

Good news is forex.com just lower their spread and run their MT4 from UK where you can absolutely hedge, of course.

I haven't try it with them, so there's not much I can say here.

Speaking of re-writing EA, I have to warn you that there are minor error and over-written in ISEA - but that does not affect much on its overall trading strategy.

Here's something more : if you're still demo test ISEA, open Metaeditor, just look for and change these variable from :

int MA_period = 16; ===>> to ===>> int MA_period = 5;

and forward test again with sigma forex - just to have fun - because sigma forex ain't not a reliable broker.

AND GUESS WHAT. I THINK ISEA IS GRAIL. ====>>>>https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1413<<<<====

Regards.

onewithzachy:

Are we talking about ISEA here ?

Hope this help...

Look there's plenty regulated true ECN broker that offer very low spread and very low commission (in exchange for their low spread). Most of them are not using MT4 as their trading platform but you can still program it with common programming language like Visual Basic, Java or C language. If programming scare you, why don't you see if you can still "program" it with ninjatrader.com, and see that you can "write" your own trading strategy without writing any computer language. You just have to practice a lot though. I mean, really a lot, because unlike mql4, these language are not specifically written for trading - especially when you need heavy calculation.

:).

Now, some of these non-MT4 brokers are started to offer/add MT-4 as their trading platform.

PFGbestforex.com is one of them, but their execution - excuse me - is suck. They claim that their spread on EURGBP is 1 pips. However if you watch closely at the chart and the tick chart, you will see that their spread is actually 2 pips and they widen all the time !!!.

Another broker is MBTrading.com. Their MT4 is kind a different with usual MT4 we know about. For example, you can open position but you are not allowed to set TP and SL at the same time. After that position is opened, then you can add your SL and TP. So you must open position without SL and TP. This is like FAPTurbo, if you read FAPTurbo journal, it open position without SL/TP and then later it modify/add it's open position with SL/TP.

MBTrading MT4 is still in Beta Testing, meaning that if you are a demo user they may send you false market price (like sudden, up and down, fast movement, spread widening, or just a "several" spike, or just a flat price because they reboot their server for a couple of hours) just to see how their server works. However they just email me to offer live account beta tester - meaning that if you interested you risk your self as a live account beta tester (: ? :).

These brokers, of course, are NFA regulated brokers, so you have to re-write your EA just follow NFA no hedging rule. I'm quite sure there's plenty true ECN broker that allow hedging. We just have to search them in the jungle of the net.

Good news is forex.com just lower their spread and run their MT4 from UK where you can absolutely hedge, of course.

I haven't try it with them, so there's not much I can say here.

Speaking of re-writing EA, I have to warn you that there are minor error and over-written in ISEA - but that does not affect much on its overall trading strategy.

Here's something more : if you're still demo test ISEA, open Metaeditor, just look for and change these variable from :

int MA_period = 16; ===>> to ===>> int MA_period = 5;

and forward test again with sigma forex - just to have fun - because sigma forex ain't not a reliable broker.

AND GUESS WHAT. I THINK ISEA IS GRAIL. ====>>>>'My First "Grail"'<<<<====

Regards.

yes it is grail =)

Chi:

Forex.com offers two types accounts - standard FXF and professional PRO.

The FXF seems to have a lower spread than PRO, according to my observation.

Maybe that's where the confusion is from.

I have Forex.com UK standard account. Last night I was watching EurGbp for three hours on M1 chart. Most of the time it was 1 pip spread because it was trading in a narrow range. However, whenever it floats to the extreme of the range, the spread suddenly became 5 pips. That was dealing desk manipulation. Froex.com sucks. It is said ibfx.com doesn't have dealing desk. Is that true?

Reason: