Make profit 250% a weeks - page 5

hmm.. given that the smiliarities are just too many and too much "coincidence" that both ea have stop loss at 29pips and taking profits at 2 pips, trading pairs of eur/chf and eur/gpb only, u have to provide more concrete evidence to proof that its a different or coded entirely by ur programer, otherwise it looks just like a clone of the mentioned ea, changing the name tats all..

and also i realized both uses probably the same broker's demo account which is sigmaforex.. which isea recommend for testing demo..

if u have any better information other than the above to prove that it is unique.. otherwise.. it all points to 1 thing -> "clone"

I really cannot understand why people wants to sell their profitable indicators or expert advisors. It makes no sense to me. I'm sure one can make more money trading with a profitable strategy or expert advisor then selling it to others.

Guys, Lets not waste anymore precious time and effort on this sh*t. Back to the real world!

yeah, did reseach and found it for free. you need a good broker to trade 24-7 with low spreads. I have a mbt beta account but it's USA/NFA so no good there. you can try to run in london session and some of US session if you go with FXCM UK or nord markets ECN account. both FSA regulated.

Argunes:

I really cannot understand why people wants to sell their profitable indicators or expert advisors. It makes no sense to me. I'm sure one can make more money trading with a profitable strategy or expert advisor then selling it to others.

AGREE.

And funny : the buyer cracked it and re-sell it.

And re-sell it more than the original seller.

The sucker is the original seller.

LOL, LOL, LOL.

yes, he got busted.. i think he download it too, and after trying out, he try to resell the pirated stuff to others for funding his account or maybe more burgers.. lol

shame on you indo..

bensontest2.mt4stats.com

if it seems familiar.. maybe when times goes it will be more obvious

rollover:

yes, he got busted.. i think he download it too, and after trying out, he try to resell the pirated stuff to others for funding his account or maybe more burgers.. lol

shame on you indo..

bensontest2.mt4stats.com

if it seems familiar.. maybe when times goes it will be more obvious

rollover,

Where did you get this version that you are using on the mt4stats?

I also found a free version but it doesn't have a stop loss feature. I'm up $247 so far, but draw down is well above $300.

I would like to test run it some more, but with no S/L it's just not worth it.

it depends on various factors too, i let u know more through pm

c0deZ wrote >>

rollover,

Where did you get this version that you are using on the mt4stats?

I also found a free version but it doesn't have a stop loss feature. I'm up $247 so far, but draw down is well above $300.

I would like to test run it some more, but with no S/L it's just not worth it.

codeZ, rollover, hazelj80,

Where can I find a free version comparable to Indo Traiffic's? I'd like to test it too. Email me: taochiungchi@yahoo.com Thanks.

Chi:

codeZ, rollover, hazelj80,

Where can I find a free version comparable to Indo Traiffic's? I'd like to test it too. Email me: taochiungchi@yahoo.com Thanks.

there is not same from other, please check pair symbol to different it

Reason: