Make profit 250% a weeks - page 4

c0deZ:

I looked around for these "0" spread brokers, and I did not find any legit. If you know of one or even some brokers why not share with others.

As of right now I don't think they really exist. Craig Karlis tried it, and look at the big investigation they did on his company.

Ahmad; the owner of this EA's obviously knows something we dont, but the MT4 stats he's showing are most likely a demo account, because the real some would be suspended already.

You can find some of them here:

<http://www.100forexbrokers.com/eurusd-lowest-spreads&gt; Be careful !

I prefer to stay with one of the 3 big well known ones.

indotraffic:

Hi,

Here who want make profit easy with EA

check http://fpfpro.mt4stats.com

If you want this EA, please contact me indo_traffic@yahoo.com

So you trade eur/chf and eur/gbp with a 2 pip take profit target.

This is not a good idea because spreads are typically wider than that.

If it really is as profitable as you say (you alone know that) then you would not be selling it here.

Hence, it is not profitable.

Sometimes it is as simple as that.

If I'm mistaken, good luck with the search for the right island in the Caribean :)

If I'm right, good luck with trying to scam people because you happen to have found a glitch in the mt4stats system.

hmm.. isnt that when u "long" u take the "buy" price and whenever u close it, u HAVE to use the "sell" price.. so if TP is set to a certain price above the opened price, it would mean the "sell" price have already reach MORE and already cover the spread of whatever your broker indicate u no matter which broker u use..

am i thinking wrong or something?

MrH:

So you trade eur/chf and eur/gbp with a 2 pip take profit target.

This is not a good idea because spreads are typically wider than that.

If it really is as profitable as you say (you alone know that) then you would not be selling it here.

Hence, it is not profitable.

Sometimes it is as simple as that.

If I'm mistaken, good luck with the search for the right island in the Caribean :)

If I'm right, good luck with trying to scam people because you happen to have found a glitch in the mt4stats system.

Maybe where I can transfer our statement other mt4stats.com?

leave the mt4stats open first, i have monitored a few trades and yes it seems correct..

please guys remember that buy and sell price difference together with t/p and s/l which price do they actually take before accusing the glitch or something, i think u guys trade longer than i do, i just started less than a month

anyway, the results really seems good, but 800 dollars seems a hefty price for ea considering other ea cost merely 200.. and theres alot of issue as to selling by urself, as if theres any problem, who and where can we go to..

in the internet world, 1 day u are around and 2nd day poof your gone.. and if possible tell us more abt this ea.. is it programmed by u or bought through somewhere else..

also i noticed the s/l is normally let run and a few few hundered to 1k damage..whats the risk percentage or its fixed at 29 pips loss? and if possible could u post a screenshot of the ea in action?

rollover:

leave the mt4stats open first, i have monitored a few trades and yes it seems correct..

please guys remember that buy and sell price difference together with t/p and s/l which price do they actually take before accusing the glitch or something, i think u guys trade longer than i do, i just started less than a month

anyway, the results really seems good, but 800 dollars seems a hefty price for ea considering other ea cost merely 200.. and theres alot of issue as to selling by urself, as if theres any problem, who and where can we go to..

in the internet world, 1 day u are around and 2nd day poof your gone.. and if possible tell us more abt this ea.. is it programmed by u or bought through somewhere else..

also i noticed the s/l is normally let run and a few few hundered to 1k damage..whats the risk percentage or its fixed at 29 pips loss? and if possible could u post a screenshot of the ea in action?

rollever i agree with you. I would like to see it in action and some proof. $500 is an investment, and i wouldn't want to be thrown out as soon as my funds clear. I would also like to see a screen shot and know if there is a money back guarantee or not ( if it doesn't work out or broker closes his doors)

I think its ISEA (Investiva Super EA).

This is a commercial EA but there is cracked one available out there for free.

Search for "free file sharing"/"file hosting" and re-search ISEA or ISEA.mq4 from there (I can't tell you exactly where it is - it's a legal matter).

Install and forward test it on EURGBP on Sigma Forex.com MT4 because they have "fake" 1 pip spread on EURGBP. Set volume on 10 or 100 if you wish. Don't back test it because it send buylimit/sellllimit which is always fail miserably in back testing.

"Just don't buy it".

onewithzachy:

I think its ISEA (Investiva Super EA).

This is a commercial EA but there is cracked one available out there for free.

Search for "free file sharing"/"file hosting" and re-search ISEA or ISEA.mq4 from there (I can't tell you exactly where it is - it's a legal matter).

Install and forward test it on EURGBP on Sigma Forex.com MT4 because they have "fake" 1 pip spread on EURGBP. Set volume on 10 or 100 if you wish. Don't back test it because it send buylimit/sellllimit which is always fail miserably in back testing.

"Just don't buy it".

hmm ok will do a search on the EA, i know oanda does offer 1pip spread for eur/gpb and eur/chf but if not wrong, they have their own trading platform not MT4 though

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/forex_trading/why_trade_with_oanda/spreads/compare_broker_spreads.shtml

wow, i just searched the net and managed to find 1 on the live statement of the robot u mentioned, http://isea.mt4live.com/

it is definitely very close or exactly the same pattern of the result by TS

2 pips profit instead of 5pips placed at T/P

loss always close at S/L

lotsize increases as times goes

TONS of trades per day

i wonder what TS have to say..

Our EA is GREEN PIP MACHINES (GPM) and can work with min fund USD1,000 only (Best USD5,000)
Reason: