Make profit 250% a weeks - page 2

All data from MetaTrader4 (Cannot modif)

Please check order time

2009.06.01 11:41 BUY

2009.06.01 12:33 SELL

Best Regards,

I think he did this trade. Look:

I just would like to know who is your broker? Can you tell us indotraffic?

marynarz15:

I think he did this trade. Look:

I just would like to know who is your broker? Can you tell us indotraffic?

Doesn't matter. He took a trade and closed it after a net move of +2pips. If you were to do that you'd land inside the spread zone (negative profit) with (just about) any broker.

DayTrader:

Doesn't matter. He took a trade and closed it after a net move of +2pips. If you were to do that you'd land inside the spread zone (negative profit) with (just about) any broker.

Please try to manipulate data and publish to www.mt4stats.com

DayTrader:

Why can't he just be opening a long trade at an ask of 1.5125 and closing it when the bid hits 1.5127 ? Doesn't an MT4 report show the ask at which a buy opened and the bid at which it closed?

Please check here

http://fpfpro.mt4stats.com

http://gpmea.mt4stats.com

I checked it. Spread is already in prices from account statement. Seems to be correct..

2.2 lot x 2 pips is about 40$

this is a correct report. remember, YOU CANNOT MANIPULATE MT4TSTATS! they are live forward stats. it's impossible! if I am wrong then tell how you can and prove it?! wonder what EA this is???

hazelj80:
this is a correct report. remember, YOU CANNOT MANIPULATE MT4TSTATS! they are live forward stats. it's impossible! if I am wrong then tell how you can and prove it?! wonder what EA this is???

It's entirely possible to manipulate something like MT4Stats. All that's happening is that an HTML report is getting sent via FTP to a web server. The report could say anything. For example, you could do the following:

• Create a very simple piece of software which replicates MT4's report format
  • Sit in front of your computer, live, working out what would have been a successful trade over e.g. the last 5 or 15 or 30 minutes, and continually feed these historic winning trades into the software.
  • The "report" then shows trades which have been manually selected based on what's been successful.

Very hard to detect if done within the 5-minute reporting granularity of mt4stats. A bit easier to detect if the timeframes of the "trades" are longer. Not particularly hard to automate the selection of the historic winning trades.

Having said all that, I am not claiming that these results have been manipulated. 

Great!

EASY MONEY !!! 500*100=...

Fw:

""Hello,

Because much customer interest our EA as soon.
So, I will sell $500 for 100 Copy only

Please pay to me use LibertyReserve.com
Account: *******
Name:*********

Best Regard,

NOTE

We don't provide any backtest, demo or trial version. Please check directly at http://fpfpro.mt4stats.com""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason: