Using an Alert from an indicator to build an EA

Hi all,

I have a quite reliable indicator (not the souce code) that is displaying alerts for buy/sell and buy close / sell close.

I would like to write an EA that can use those alerts generated by this indicator to apply buy or sell based on the alert.

Can somebody help me ????

Thanks in advance

Fabio

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

radtvmedia:

Would I just replace my email alerts with OrderSend()

Basically Buy & Sell as it follows indicator. Take Profit setting isn`t set as a value like the scalpers, but dependent on the signal direction change, example: red arrow (sell) would close a buy order if one was open, and open a sell order at the same time. Blue arrow (buy) would close the sell order, and open a buy order at the same time. Minimum H1 TF(optional).

Thank you.

No, you cannot place orders from an Indicator . . . you need an EA or Script for that. You can read the buffers of your Indicator from an EA using iCustom: https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/iCustom

RaptorUK:

No, you cannot place orders from an Indicator . . . you need an EA or Script for that. You can read the buffers of your Indicator from an EA using iCustom: https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/iCustom

Thanks RaptorUK, was just having a look at that.

1. ssaen:
    If its ex4 then convert into mq.

THIEF!

We will not condone the stealing of someones property.
  2. radtvmedia:
    The code you posted is decompiled, stolen from someone. You're using it so you are a thief. Doesn't matter whither you decompiled it or got it from someone else, it's still stolen intellectual property.

<Deleted>

i want to create the EA ROBOT of this my forex trading system

EXPONENTIAL MOVING AVERAGE (SMA) =50

the trading idea
For Buy Signal/Entry

when the candle stick cross the ema 50 up the ea should enter buy.
If there is open order for sell signal,the ea should close the open order for sell signal and enter buy order. either in negative or in positive/profit or loss side

Take Profit should be with trailing stop of 15

For Sell Signal/Entry
when the candle stick cross the ema 50 down the ea should enter sell

if there is open order for buy signal before it get the sell signal, the ea should close the buy order and open the sell order either in positive or negative of the open trade

radtvmedia:

Thanks RaptorUK, was just having a look at that.

hello radtvmedia

just want to find out if you've finished your EA. I've the same issue; i have an indicator(has an alert and email function) which i'm trying to convert to EA, so it could place orders when an alert triggers. Please could you help me with a detailed procedure on how to go about this.

thanks

adamseeyoulater:

hello radtvmedia

just want to find out if you've finished your EA. I've the same issue; i have an indicator(has an alert and email function) which i'm trying to convert to EA, so it could place orders when an alert triggers. Please could you help me with a detailed procedure on how to go about this.

thanks

He doesn't know . . . he stole someone else's code . . . he didn't write it himself. try creating your own thread about your own issue . . or just pay to have your code made.
Reason: