Looking for mq4 developer

Hi to everybody,

I'm new here. I have developed a rather simple trading strategy that I'm testing rtaher succesfully - now live trading since 1 month. Yet it is VERY time consuming and stress intensive since it operate in the 1m timeframe. I would like to transate it into an automated script that operate the startegy on my behalf. I dont have any coding skill so I would like to know if some developer would be available to help for a fee. The code to develop should be no very complex since it use only a couple of indicators and few variables. Please let me know if someone might be available.

thanks

max

hello, I am at moemnt seraching for people hoe need help in coding such a system like you told, for just 50 Euro I can code you your programm, if you want contact me at lamoe150999@yahoo.de

maxmida wrote >>

Hi to everybody,

I'm new here. I have developed a rather simple trading strategy that I'm testing rtaher succesfully - now live trading since 1 month. Yet it is VERY time consuming and stress intensive since it operate in the 1m timeframe. I would like to transate it into an automated script that operate the startegy on my behalf. I dont have any coding skill so I would like to know if some developer would be available to help for a fee. The code to develop should be no very complex since it use only a couple of indicators and few variables. Please let me know if someone might be available.

thanks

max

Hey Max,

Consider joining our group effort. Read about the details here: 'Looking for development partners '

Reason: