Looking for THE WORST FOREX-trader on this forum - i have a deal! - page 2

IlyaRusanen wrote >>

Hi, guys! I've got a brilliant (hm...) idea how to make money. Now i'm looking for the worst forex-trader on this forum. Somebody, who had a bad luck everytime he started trading. The real money-killer, that man I need! ;-)

I'd like to set an automatic deal-copier at his account with a reverse mechanism, so on my acc there will be all this trades in the reversal way!

I know, sounds really crazy %) But, just consider it's a kinda joke, a little experiment. Who wants to be my assistant? :-)

How about this?

Use a short MA and increase your lot size as the price moves in the direction of the trend. Buy high/sell low?

HOw do you private message anyone? as humblerack requested?

chingching wrote >>
HOw do you private message anyone? as humblerack requested?

Hello ChingChing:

to do a private message go to a post that the person to whom you want to message, has made. Click on the name then in the new window, look mid right of the window (or there abouts) you see a link "Messaging", Click that

Type your message (Remember to add a subject) then when done, scroll down to the bottom then click Add. That’s how I do it. To check for messages your self, look at the top of you MQL$ bar, to the right to click on Messages, look around and if you have messages they will be listed.

Hope this helps. If I have left any details out, then some on kindly, assist with t filling in the missing points. Each one teaching one makes us all more efficient.

Note: Messaging is no longer available on this forum

I'm looking for the same thing. Currently trying with PZ Goldfinch scalper. Any suggestions? 

holyltd: I'm looking for the same thing. Currently trying with PZ Goldfinch scalper. Any suggestions? 
Reversing a loosing system does not guarantee a wining system. Always buying is a loosing system; always selling is also a loosing system.

WHRoeder:
Reversing a loosing system does not guarantee a wining system. Always buying is a loosing system; always selling is also a loosing system.
if spread is low and sl=tp it can be.

eevviill:
if spread is low and sl=tp it can be.
Not it cannot be. Stop flooding the forum with wrong advice, you are misleading people.

zirkoner:
Not it cannot be. Stop flooding the forum with wrong advice, you are misleading people.
<Deleted>

eevviill,

you have been banned for 1 week.

Rudeness will not be tolerated.

You have already been banned from the Russian forum because of your manner.

If/when you return, tone down your act or the next time the ban will be permanent

Reason: