the reason that need to hide SL,TP(take profit)

i use a scalping ea
is it good to hide SL,TP ??

as the brokerage/bank you invest don't want to pay the spread to hedge the position, and they will lost when you take profit (they haven't hedge the position), even with ecn brokerage, they pass the orders to banker, banker also have to consider their profit..
so the borkerage/banker will control the price to not reach your TP, unless the price really go up to TP with a certain distance, the brokerage no excuses for not yet reach TP;
in an other hand, it's make you SL easier to reach, even the actual price haven't reach the SL.. ( buy increasing the spread or control the price)

disagree reason (should place SL,TP) :

1) place a TP can give a signal to broker, you should hedge this position
what do u think??

Well I'am agreeing, but they also have risk, let me explain: Broker also don't know how market will go there is posibility that in one time they slowing TP price and suddnely market peeks quite over and you also get some gap(Teorticly they don't like it), but if you doesn't, you realy have to think about changing broker. I have seen that they cheats like this, so if you trade you have to watch your money.

They can know where the price is moving during the very short time before distributing the tick data to you.. So the manipulation still could occur.
Reason: