EA BASED ON SUPERTREND INDICATOR

Supertrend is an excellent indicator which accurately notifies the trend of forex pairs well in advance i have used it and made $ thanks a lot can any one please make an EA based on supertrend indicatorPlease Please plese

sanjay0511 wrote >>

Supertrend is an excellent indicator which accurately notifies the trend of forex pairs well in advance i have used it and made $ thanks a lot can any one please make an EA based on supertrend indicatorPlease Please plese

1. can you attach your indicator to make sure of what your talking about.

2. describe how you use it too

3. what do you mean by an EA? : describe what do you want the EA to do (open orders, close, trailing, etc.)

Jacques366 wrote >>

1. can you attach your indicator to make sure of what your talking about.

2. describe how you use it too

3. what do you mean by an EA? : describe what do you want the EA to do (open orders, close, trailing, etc.)

Let me first thankyou for your prompt reply. I want the following

1. Expert advisor based on supertrend indicator

2. This Expert advisor should take input for initiating a long or short position fron supertrend indicator

3. Should open the order, close the order, put up a stop loss, trailing stop loss and exit the position and automatically initiate another position, should give audio alarm

4. Stop loss 30 points, trailing stop loss 20 points, maximum loss 20%, lot size

5. Thanks a lot again

sanjay0511 wrote >>

Let me first thankyou for your prompt reply. I want the following

1. Expert advisor based on supertrend indicator

2. This Expert advisor should take input for initiating a long or short position fron supertrend indicator

3. Should open the order, close the order, put up a stop loss, trailing stop loss and exit the position and automatically initiate another position, should give audio alarm

4. Stop loss 30 points, trailing stop loss 20 points, maximum loss 20%, lot size

5. Thanks a lot again

Then I suggest you write down all your specifications in details (when actions should be taken) and hire a programmer. I can handle that if you wish, just send me a private message by clicking on my name.

Jacques366:

Then I suggest you write down all your specifications in details (when actions should be taken) and hire a programmer. I can handle that if you wish, just send me a private message by clicking on my name.

Here is the indicator to convert to an EA
Files:

sanjay0511:

How do you read it?

Hi,

an issue you certainly are aware of is the parameter choice of the Super Trend indicator:

This article http://wp.me/p1M1iZ-6 gives you an impression how different the best Super Trend parameters can be and what may be the best choice for your EA,

Regards

Numa

I downloaded supertrend put it into my mt4  and it shows it but it wont put on chart any suggestions.  thanks

Did you compile it?
Reason: