How to create a reactangle diagonal object?

Hi All,

Is anybody here could teach me how to make a rectangle diagonal object like the picture below?

Any help is very appreciated. I haven't try all of the object's function though, but I'm curious if anybody here could do that because I've never seen any of this before (perhaps I need to surf more in the net, LOL).

Well, thank you.

devilian1899:

Hi All,

Is anybody here could teach me how to make a rectangle diagonal object like the picture below?

Any help is very appreciated. I haven't try all of the object's function though, but I'm curious if anybody here could do that because I've never seen any of this before (perhaps I need to surf more in the net, LOL).

Well, thank you.

Here is a good description of the graphical objects: Link

ggekko:

Here is a good description of the graphical objects: Link

Thanks Ggekko,

Unfortunately those in the article already looks familiar to me, and there's no diagonal rectangle there. Thanks anyway.

devilian1899 wrote >>

Thanks Ggekko,

Unfortunately those in the article already looks familiar to me, and there's no diagonal rectangle there. Thanks anyway.

I suggest that try to draw two triangles to create diagonal rectangle as a replacement.

brother3th:

I suggest that try to draw two triangles to create diagonal rectangle as a replacement.

Thanks, but it's not what I can negotiate. Is it possible?

Any other ideas perhaps?

Basically I want to draw a trendline, mark x pips above the trendline as the upper limit and mark y pips below the trendline as the lower limit, then colouring the zone along the trendline.

Thank you

Brother3th has the right idea....

Thank you

Raider:

Brother3th has the right idea....

brother3th:
Thank you

Oh I must be mis-read it. I thought he was said "rectangle".

Thank you for both of you, have a nice day.

Reason: