Is there a limit to parties login in to same account with investor password simultaneously...?

Hi,

I want to share my buy-sell signal, without having too elaborate of a system. Is it a good idea to just distribute a demo/live account number with its investor password to numerous people? (the investor password is where one can see trades come in & out but cannot trade, right?)

Regards,

Evan

cameofx:

Hi,

I want to share my buy-sell signal, without having too elaborate of a system. Is it a good idea to just distribute a demo/live account number with its investor password to numerous people? (the investor password is where one can see trades come in & out but cannot trade, right?)

Regards,

Evan

Also,

Can one see lines or signals made by any indicators or hear alerts when opening account at other end with investor password?

Thank you,

Evan

Nobody can see your lines or signals on charts, but they can see your whole history and copy your trades. So, advice - you can share your investor password to any number of clients, but change that password frequently.

It's a simple question but not so easy to confirm, if one don't have at least 3 people or 3 computer to prove it :) ...

so thanks for the advice Roger!

Regards,

Evan

Reason: