WHO WANTS THIS??? - page 2

jboddie wrote >>

I got it off of ebay, here is one for auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/FOREX-FX-MT4-PROAdvisor-MTS-Expert-Advisor-Creator_W0QQitemZ270382772611QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270382772611&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Thats the program i purchased for $12 via the auction. As you see he made the starting bid higher now. He also has a buy now, but it runs really high in price.

FYI about the seller. I have been bidding on several of his EA's and stuff quite alot. After quite a few loses of bidding on his items I realize what he is doing. Atleast for his EA's he keeps personally out bidding you. On 6 attempts of trying to catch these EA's at low prices i get barely outbid, then once the auction is over he offers a second chance offer cause buyer back out. Seems obvious the buyer backs out every time, which tells me he is pushing prices up just to see your max then offers you a second chance offer. SO my advise is to bid very low, then let him outbid it then make a second chance offer. Deny the second chance offer. Then when he puts the auction back up, set your max bid lower then what the last second chance offer was. Let him outbid you again then, deny second chance offer again. Just keep rinsing and repeating till you get the second chance offer down to your price or you win the bid. This is how im getting stuff off of him for cheaper.

I'm new in this forum and trying to understand the writing of programs. What type of parameters are you using? Also, he states "Thou you need to let me know your account number to remove limits for it". Did you find this safe or were you able to remove the limits yourself? I'm very interested in purchasing an EA. Just trying to find the right one. Thanks!

I never gave him my account number. All functions seem to be working so i dont think i have his DEMO version. My version doesnt have the timer restrictions so i think its real version. Either way I got a few systems out of it. Testing them in demo account and seems to hold true to test results. Also this is not an "EA". Its works on scripts, and once it finds a system within your profit guidlelines it make the open source EA in the "file" folder along with an alert saying so. Then you move it over to expert folder and test. Rather simple.I would like to add that this script goes on a live chart, so its getting its info live and re-iterates the system in its own test mode across how ever many bars you choose.

jboddie wrote >>
I never gave him my account number. All functions seem to be working so i dont think i have his DEMO version. My version doesnt have the timer restrictions so i think its real version. Either way I got a few systems out of it. Testing them in demo account and seems to hold true to test results. Also this is not an "EA". Its works on scripts, and once it finds a system within your profit guidlelines it make the open source EA in the "file" folder along with an alert saying so. Then you move it over to expert folder and test. Rather simple.I would like to add that this script goes on a live chart, so its getting its info live and re-iterates the system in its own test mode across how ever many bars you choose.

Thanks for your help!

Here's a fun resource if you don't want to code: http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

While the losers are trying their best and still losing, I am thinking about my next profit level already.

I don't think about how NOT to lose. I think about making money.

Perception is key. Are you afraid of risk, then please go to your mommy and daddy. Let them take care of you.

this is to ckingher

attention please..

you have got some ideas of PLATON lived BC 1000 YEARS. BUT ALSO you influnced from socrates İ THİNK. if you have some other best strategies please dont hesitate to send the message pls.

regards of someone

no more any

That link doesn''t work anymore.

There are dozens of EAs on eBay.

What is the name of the one you are refering to ?

jboddie:

I got it off of ebay, here is one for auction.

Atleast for his EA's he keeps personally out bidding you. On 6 attempts of trying to catch these EA's at low prices i get barely outbid, then once the auction is over he offers a second chance offer cause buyer back out. Seems obvious the buyer backs out every time, which tells me he is pushing prices up just to see your max then offers you a second chance offer.

You can also complain to Ebay and they will cancel his account(s) for violation of TOS.

FxDialogue.Com has a MT4 <---> Excel interface that allows one to utilize the power and flexibility of a spread sheet to make and run ForEx strategies.

Such codes you cannot debug or easyly change. Dont be lazy and learn mql. mql is very basic, i recommend everyone to learn yourself instead of trusting other people. you can view MetaTrader Code Library to get help
Reason: