How to test multiple EA on multiple currency pairs and collect data seperately?

Hello,

I need help regarding esting EA in MT4. I have several EA that I would like to test with different parameters at the same time. But the problem is, that I get all the trades in same trade terminal from all EA, so I can not evaluate results of each EA setup seperately.

Is there any way to write results for each EA seperately? Is there any script that enables this function?

Best regards!

Use FileOpen(), FileWrite(), and FileClose() functions to write your data to separate .csv files according to the logic you choose.

novdarko:

Hello,

I need help regarding esting EA in MT4. I have several EA that I would like to test with different parameters at the same time. But the problem is, that I get all the trades in same trade terminal from all EA, so I can not evaluate results of each EA setup seperately.

Is there any way to write results for each EA seperately? Is there any script that enables this function?

Best regards!

use magic numbers, and write a function to scan the history of closed trades, look for specific magicnumbers in orders, and do your analysis.

Reason: