Need a skilled MQL4 programmer to create a FREE EA

I need someone who is amazingly skilled in the MQL4 language for this task, since I have no desire to learn programming myself. So here is the task:

I've been trading the Stealth Forex system for some time and have made excellent profits from it. I'm wondering if anyone out there can take the EX4 file of Stealth Forex that I have and reprogram it to also place automatic trades. Thats the only change to the actual code that I want. All the indicators and technicals can remain the same. I just want the system to place trades automatically with entry, exit, take profit, stop loss, and trailing stop points. The system should make these trades based on the preset indicators already pre-programmed into the system. Thanks i advance if anyone can do this. I'm pretty sure this will present a challenge to whomever decides to take up my offer. If you are able to do this please e-mail me at jammixmaster@aol.com I have the MQ4 file for the Stealth Forex system is you need it.

*NOTE:  I'm looking for someone to do this as a hobby rather than for payment.  If there are any programmig hobbyists skilled in MQL4 out there, please get in contact with me.  Thank you*

jammixmaster:

I need someone who is amazingly skilled in the MQL4 language for this task, since I have no desire to learn programming myself. So here is the task:

I've been trading the Stealth Forex system for some time and have made excellent profits from it. I'm wondering if anyone out there can take the EX4 file of Stealth Forex that I have and reprogram it to also place automatic trades. Thats the only change to the actual code that I want. All the indicators and technicals can remain the same. I just want the system to place trades automatically with entry, exit, take profit, stop loss, and trailing stop points. The system should make these trades based on the preset indicators already pre-programmed into the system. Thanks i advance if anyone can do this. I'm pretty sure this will present a challenge to whomever decides to take up my offer. If you are able to do this please e-mail me at jammixmaster@aol.com I have the MQ4 file for the Stealth Forex system is you need it.

*NOTE:  I'm looking for someone to do this as a hobby rather than for payment.  If there are any programmig hobbyists skilled in MQL4 out there, please get in contact with me.  Thank you*

I notice that your entire contribution to the forum is "I NEED".

What is it that you do for a living? If its something that would be useful to me, could I ask you to do it free?

Perhaps try offering to pay a programmer. The same way you get paid for doing your job.

Its a business model that is in fairly widespread use these days.

cloudbreaker:

I notice that your entire contribution to the forum is "I NEED".

What is it that you do for a living? If its something that would be useful to me, could I ask you to do it free?

Perhaps try offering to pay a programmer. The same way you get paid for doing your job.

Its a business model that is in fairly widespread use these days.

I'm a student so I don't "do" anythning for a living.  And as for "paying" someone, I already have four programmers that have contacted me via e-mail offering to help me for free.  So thanks for your sarcasm, but it was highly unecessary.  Some people program purely as a hobby and don't want payment, but thanks.

jammixmaster:

I'm a student so I don't "do" anythning for a living.  And as for "paying" someone, I already have four programmers that have contacted me via e-mail offering to help me for free.  So thanks for your sarcasm, but it was highly unecessary.  Some people program purely as a hobby and don't want payment, but thanks.

Well spotted on the sarcasm - you're well awake. Why not use this forum to learn the MQL4 language, so that you can contribute something? Many of us learn a lot from the specific questions that get asked. You'll find many more of us (myself included) are more than willing to help those who attempt to help themselves. You might even enjoy it. 

a free EA, its meaningful~ ~
can you post your idea??

jammixmaster:

Hi, what exactly does "excellent profits" mean ? 

Win / Loss ratio ?

Pips / week ?

Have you tradet it for more than a couple of months ?

How many trades (10's or 1000's ) ?

How about drawdown ?

Seems people (users) like this system, but I've already wasted plenty of money on EAs and stuff that is basically trash so I want to be more careful from now on.

....This system will be difficult or impossible to automate....
Reason: