Protect Code for commercial use

Does anyone know how to protect ones code when making a self written EA available for commercial use? Could you advise me on how I can protect my code so it isn't copied when I distribute the EA commercially? Any help would be great.

I know that when I have bought EAs commercially they show as 'grey' in my EA list. However I have written my own EA, transfered it to anthoer machine on my network but it shows as 'blue' on the transfered EA list this means I can read the code.

I'm not sure how to do it but I know it is possible. I checked Google, check here.

Pips2Go:

Does anyone know how to protect ones code when making a self written EA available for commercial use? Could you advise me on how I can protect my code so it isn't copied when I distribute the EA commercially? Any help would be great.

I know that when I have bought EAs commercially they show as 'grey' in my EA list. However I have written my own EA, transfered it to anthoer machine on my network but it shows as 'blue' on the transfered EA list this means I can read the code.

Well, the simple part is that you only give people the EX4 file, not the MQ4 file: the compiled executable, not the source code which generates it.

However, EX4 files can be readily decompiled back to MQ4 files, at a trivial cost. For example, do a search on Google for "ex4 decompile". One widely used solution is to put one or more key parts of the EA's logic into a DLL file. This helps, but requires particular expertise, and is far from impregnable.

Industrial-strength protection of EX4 files is tricky. I have a very vested interest here - I'm currently running a semi-closed beta-test of a protection mechanism for EX4 files. www.mqldefender.com

In my opinion DLL also easy-cracked

No matter how the way just give the signal

Pips2Go wrote >>

You can visit XXXXX to learn more about protect EA.

locksoft:

You can visit XXXXX to learn more about protect EA.

Cheater!

i think a registration code is not enough. if the EX4 file decompiled to mq4 file, then it can be cracked easily.

Reason: