please help. why my custom indicator can't be opened when doing ea test?

iMycustom is a custom indicator, i compiled with 0 error. when i use it in my EA, i got a error messege in the log file like this below.

2009.04.03 18:16:22 2008.10.07 05:05 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\iMycustom.ex4' on the EURUSD,M5

anybody please let me know what happened? i used some custom indicatiors in same way successfully before.

thanks

That means wrong indicator name or parameters in the iCustom function.

thanks 520fx for repy.but i am 100% sure the name is correct and the parmaters are those 3 extern variables declared in the customed inditcator.how come?

520fx is right, the indicator name is My

Try renaming your indicator. 'Save As' the indicator under a new name. Then also change the name to the new one in the iCustom call in the EA. 

I was calling an indicator in the EA with an underscore (i.e. "Fractal_MFT") and got the "Cannot open file" error.  After renaming the indicator without using the underscore (i.e. "FractalMFT"), and updating the name in the iCustom line of the EA (i.e. iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,"FractalMFT",0,y) the error stopped appearing. 
Reason: