Problem with "FapTurbo3.dll"...please help

hello fellow FAPers, I recently purchase fapturbo to use with metatrader4.

After installing the software in demo mode, and after I thought I plugged in my access code, and after paying the additional charge for a fapsupport guy to help me set up my robots, I am still getting an error message in the experts tab of my metatrader4 terminal. the error message reads "cannot load library "FapTurbo3.dll" (error 126). Can anyone out there please help me resolve this so that I can start putting the software to work.

Thank you,

kevin

kevinablett wrote >>

After installing the software in demo mode, and after I thought I plugged in my access code, and after paying the additional charge for a fapsupport guy to help me set up my robots, I am still getting an error message in the experts tab of my metatrader4 terminal. the error message reads "cannot load library "FapTurbo3.dll" (error 126). Can anyone out there please help me resolve this so that I can start putting the software to work.

Thank you,

kevin

I assume you have closed the MetaTrader 4 platform and restarted it and it is still doing the same thing. Did you install the program using Fapturbo easy install or did you manually install it? Go to where your brokers folder is located. Should be Programs. Click on their folder, then "experts", and then "libraries". This is where "FapTurbo3.dll" should be located.

If that checks out- When you attach FapTurbo to a chart you will get a popup window. It will have 2 tabs- "Common" and "Inputs". Click on "Common" and make sure that "Enable Alerts", "Allow live trading", "Allow DLL imports", "Allow Import of external experts" are checked. Uncheck "Confirm DLL function calls" and "Ask manual confirmation". I would also recommend that "Disable Alert once hit" also be unchecked. An easy way to remember is that all the boxes on the left hand side under each category is checked. The boxes on the right hand side are unchecked.

You can only launch Fapturbo when the markets are open. You may have to wait until Sunday to see if this fixes your problem. From Friday 4pm until Sunday around 5 or 6pm (US eastern time) the markets are closed.

If you go to the top of your platform and click on Tools, Options, Expert Advisors and do as I explained above you won't have to do the above procedure every time you attach Fapturbo to a chart. Keep us posted.

Alan

kevinablett wrote >>

Thank you,

kevin

Did you get the EA running yet? If not go into the Members area of the FabTurbo website and click on Forum. That's what it is there for. Members helping members. You will probably get a better response that at this site.

Reason: