High Profit Strategy: from 10k to 1 million in one year

After 2 years of research, this is the results of my strategy.

I know that BT is not Real, and i will begin to test in Real

But it seem quite good, don't think?

Any comment is welcome :)

thanx!

FXAndre

FX Champion 2008

Attached the full report

Files:

After 2 years of research?

Well what was your research?

By the way it's easy to get something to be 96% successful in backtesting but weather they work in real time is another story.

Show me more and show me a snap shot of the most current bar while your system is loaded so I can truly analyse it.

Cheers

congratulation!, it looks great, can you share the stratedy idea with me. thanks.

tradability:

After 2 years of research?

Well what was your research?

By the way it's easy to get something to be 96% successful in backtesting but weather they work in real time is another story.

Show me more and show me a snap shot of the most current bar while your system is loaded so I can truly analyse it.

Cheers

Hi Tradability, thanx for your comment. :)

Please, re-read my post:

- I know that BT is not like Real, and if you notice i wrote this consideration in my post.

- You can find the full report attached

- I wrote that i will begin to test that system in Real, i will post the results in the next days

Thanx again

caijs wrote >>
congratulation!, it looks great, can you share the stratedy idea with me. thanks.

EURGBP is a well known scalping pair. There are lots of commercial scalping EA's that trade EURGBP during the Asian session. These scalping strategies began to work well in 2008. Try using this EA on 2007-2008 or 2006-2007 periods and you will see a much worse performance.

caijs:

The strategy itself it simple:

- Away from high volatility: prices in low volatility are easier to predict

- Look for trend

- Look for strenght

- Follow the trend

The hard part is the filters that avoids the dangerous situations ;)

Thanx

gpwr:

EURGBP is a well known scalping pair. There are lots of commercial scalping EA's that trade EURGBP during the Asian session. These scalping strategies began to work well in 2008. Try using this EA on 2007-2008 or 2006-2007 periods and you will see a much worse performance.

Hi gpwr,

thanks for your comment.

I will backtest to that years to see if you are right or not.

Anyway if the scalping on EURGBP began to work in 2008, good for me... ;)

Thank again!

FXAndre wrote >>

After 2 years of research, this is the results of my strategy.

I know that BT is not Real, and i will begin to test in Real

But it seem quite good, don't think?

Any comment is welcome :)

thanx!

FXAndre

FX Champion 2008

Attached the full report

Very Nice

let me know if you'd like to sell it

MRobins17@gmail.com

thanks FxAndre and gpwr. you all give me a good hint or clue. my experience tells me when the news coming, the market usually become votalite but i don't know which indicator can predict volatility well. my ea usually focus on Stochastic and MACD combination, i found if the period is shorter, there are so many false signals and if the period is longer, more period can get good profit or even brilliant result like yours but one time loss can wipe out most balance.

if anybody can give me more detail advice it will be much appreciated.

caijs:

thanks FxAndre and gpwr. you all give me a good hint or clue. my experience tells me when the news coming, the market usually become votalite but i don't know which indicator can predict volatility well. my ea usually focus on Stochastic and MACD combination, i found if the period is shorter, there are so many false signals and if the period is longer, more period can get good profit or even brilliant result like yours but one time loss can wipe out most balance.

if anybody can give me more detail advice it will be much appreciated.

2 words: Standard deviation

MRobins17:

Very Nice

let me know if you'd like to sell it

MRobins17@gmail.com

Hi MRobins,

i don't think to sell it right now,

i'm more interested in an exchange with EA with similar results...

Reason: