Anyone willing to code an EA for my 90% winning strategy???

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
MDR 2009.03.19 19:23

Before I start, is it possible any broker might read this thread and try to interrupt or disrupt my strategy if I trade while using EA? Because what I'm about to reveal is a strategy with 10 pips per hour (90% winning). If by any chances those broker can interrupt any EA, its better I do it manually.

Ive been trying this strategy for a few weeks now and the result was 90% winning, with low risk and unfortunately need a very fast set up.

What do you think? Do give comment with strong prove so that I can reveal my strategy, believe me, its worth it and most of all, you got nothing to lose.

tovan 2009.03.23 06:07 #

MDR wrote >>

Before I start, is it possible any broker might read this thread and try to interrupt or disrupt my strategy if I trade while using EA? Because what I'm about to reveal is a strategy with 10 pips per hour (90% winning). If by any chances those broker can interrupt any EA, its better I do it manually.

Ive been trying this strategy for a few weeks now and the result was 90% winning, with low risk and unfortunately need a very fast set up.

What do you think? Do give comment with strong prove so that I can reveal my strategy, believe me, its worth it and most of all, you got nothing to lose.

Hi MDR,

I realise that this message is a few days old, but if you're still looking then drop me a line - tovan@ieee.org

In response to your question above, I have little concern for what the broker sees. They make money off you whether you win or lose so it's to their benefit to just leave you alone and let you trade. I never hide my Stop-Loss or Take-Profit settings. This is assuming that you use one of the larger, more reputable brokers. I can't speak for the others, but the new margin rules in the United States this year are weeding them out.

Anyway, one important detail that you didn't elaborate on in the original message is what happens the other 10% of the time? I've seen EA's that win 90% of the time, but still lose money because they don't win enough to cover that one loss.

Bottom line - if you think you've got a good stop-loss strategy to complemint your entry strategy then I'd be happy to help you code it.

Let me know if you want to discuss further.

- Tovan

FXAndre 2009.03.23 22:21 #

MDR:

I'm a professional coder,

If your strategy worth, i will code it for you.

I have a good strategy too, look at my post:

https://forum.mql4.com/20743

ExpertEAPro 2009.03.24 04:18 #

MDR wrote >>

I am a professional coder

send me a message

wp00000008 2009.06.04 18:29 #

I am a skilled coder.

contact me: ok1990@126.com

Chi 2009.06.05 00:31 #

MDR wrote >>

Hi,

These brokers seem to fit your requirements: http://www.thecollectivefx.com/ or http://www.fxcbs.com . The first one claims they never go against their members (not 'clients').

I'm very experienced with MQL4 coding. I've been a software engineer for 20 years. I'll be happy to help you write this EA. Please contact me: tchi@comcast.net

davecz 2009.06.05 00:42 #

MDR:

I am willing to look at your strategy and code out an EA, please email me at davecz4@hotmail.com.

jordank 2009.06.05 10:28 #

badthriller at hotmail.com
warzone 2009.06.22 21:56 #

I can work on it. macrosofttech@hotmail.com Thank you.

ubimiller 2009.07.14 21:57 #

I can code too. ubimiller@gmail.com
rockas33 2015.08.07 21:06 #

I can code for you, i am professional programmer, email me at g_evagoras@gmx.com
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register