which robot, ea is really good ? ;)

so many too say here, so simple question ;)

well to have such a robot (i am not sure if ea is the same what robot), but anyway, that gives u 100% in a week like says comercials sounds, well fantastic, but i donnt think is true, because u still writting here new things, programs

So what is close to this? I guess Fab Turbo no, what a shame, or maybe yes?

I have aim, earn constantly money on forex, not crazyyyy lot, but, ottt to live and taking reasonable risk. I whant to try a lot of technics in the same time, on diffrents accounts. All sugestions very welcome.

Regards

Anna

EAs are deemed suitable for one according to the risk tolerance, patience and trading styles. There are EAs that provide frequent small profits but few large losses, and also ones that have frequent small losses and few huge winners. It all comes down to your own preference. The end result? As long you stick to a system with sound money management and proven testing results, it should work. But then again, nobody can guarantee future performance

i install one robot, have smile face, but dont work, because dont do any transaction, is greet on tool bar, where can be a problem?

thanks

Anna

annanaforexie wrote >>

i install one robot, have smile face, but dont work, because dont do any transaction, is greet on tool bar, where can be a problem?

thanks

Anna

Hi Anna,

Presuming that the EA logic is actually lining up for a trade and it's not happening there are some things you can look for. In MetaTrader, at the bottom of the screen, select the "Experts" tab and look for any errors in the list. Also, the "Journal" tab can hold some clues. Take a look at what you see there and if you see an error then we can try to comment on that. Otherwise, the EA logic may not have decided to make a trade. Some EA's go for days without trading, depending on what the market is doing. You can get to know your EA better by running it on the Strategy Tester tool (button at the top of the screen with a magnifying glass). You can learn more about the Strategy Tester here:

'Testing of Expert Advisors in the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: An Outward Glance'

Good Luck,

Tovan

Thank U
Reason: