I need a programer for an EA

Hello,

I need a programmer to create an EA for a system based on "Dad's Legacy" by Ellie Taft.

It is based on the end of day (5 pm EST) close for nine-eleven currency pairs. The rules are very simple and uses a Bollinger Band as the only indicator.

Please help! Old to trading, new to programming!

Thanks!

mwindth

mwindth wrote >>

Hello,

I need a programmer to create an EA for a system based on "Dad's Legacy" by Ellie Taft.

It is based on the end of day (5 pm EST) close for nine-eleven currency pairs. The rules are very simple and uses a Bollinger Band as the only indicator.

Thanks!

mwindth

You want to spelll out the rules in details here? And how profitable is this strategy ie you have been trading this manually for a period of time?

ronaldosim:

You want to spelll out the rules in details here? And how profitable is this strategy ie you have been trading this manually for a period of time?

Yes, been trading manually for over 3 months with demo account with great success (60% win ratio). Ellie Taft, the authur, claims in back testing with TradeStation, that $5,000 grew into 2 million in 8 years trading a single mini lot (as soon as you have earned $5,000 in profit, then trade 2 mini-lots and so on).

Please advise.

mwindth

Hi mwindth,

Send me a PM and I will help you.

Steve

Hi mwindth,

I have already coded EA's for other members or helped them for FREE if you convince me the system deserves it. I would only ask the right to use the EA for my own profit after it's completed.

If you're interested you can email me at: tirantloblanc00@yahoo.com

Regards

mwindth:

Hello,

Thanks!

mwindth

Hi, I'm writting you from Spain... how do you do?...

I'm doing at the moment my own EA, and it is amazing to learn more about trading and indicators, but if you want I can help you with your EA and if you have fresh ideas, than me, we can work one to one, talking about indicators and changing our experiences and trading tools...

See you.

josechugomez

josechugomez:

Hi, I'm writting you from Spain... how do you do?...

I'm doing at the moment my own EA, and it is amazing to learn more about trading and indicators, but if you want I can help you with your EA and if you have fresh ideas, than me, we can work one to one, talking about indicators and changing our experiences and trading tools...

See you.

josechugomez

hi my name is john

i c that you have done some EA with success

i am battling with an ea - is it possible that i can ask your expert advice?

it is a simple ea that i want to try and c if it is going to do what it say

john

mwindth wrote >>

Yes, been trading manually for over 3 months with demo account with great success (60% win ratio). Ellie Taft, the authur, claims in back testing with TradeStation, that $5,000 grew into 2 million in 8 years trading a single mini lot (as soon as you have earned $5,000 in profit, then trade 2 mini-lots and so on).

Please advise.

mwindth

Hello mwindth

Have you had any luck developing the code for Dad's Legacy? I have been trading it manuelly for 8 months now with a lot of success.

Let me know I'm happy to share ideas.

wrk3invest

I'm interested in how it goes with this strategy. If you need help, I can implement it for free. If not, please keep me on your list if you like to share progress and results. Write me a private message through this forum. Thanks.
Reason: