EA loading & removing the indicator all over again?? - page 2

RaptorUK:
This is an English language Forum,  please use English if you are going to post . . ..  and please don't reply to posts that are 4 years old,  there is usually little point.

Again I have to disagree, Raptor....

It evidently appears on top of my Google searches, so there must be a reason, and the reason is probably that this is the best explanation of the answers I seek for my questions. 

fridayda13_2016: Again I have to disagree, Raptor....
  1. So much as changed in the terminal, especially since build 600 (2014) That most posts before that are irrelevant.
  2. And here you bring up a 3 year old post and all you state is is "I have to disagree." You've just made hundreds of people read your useless remark. Stop posting to old threads unless you have a very good reason.

This thread may be very old but I thought this might help someone. I had the same problem when I used iCustom function on my EA. Here is my solution:

My custom indicator generates buy and sell arrows. Initially I added buffers in the indicator's 'input' tab and 'colors' tab. So I removed all 'input' items from iCustom. This solved my problem of overloading the Journal tab with the message 'loaded successfully and removed'.

Reason: