Expert Advisor that work

I have found this expert that is really impressive!

ForexRobotGain

Have you tried it ?

Why - its not yours is it?

What we see is... no orders with stop loss and proportional lot sizing, a rather high risk approach?

There is some closure of losing trades but no move of stops to break even or trail?

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

Why - its not yours is it?

What we see is... no orders with stop loss and proportional lot sizing, a rather high risk approach?

There is some closure of losing trades but no move of stops to break even or trail?

-BB-

No, i found this link in the net, i see the report on the site and i think that their use a stealth stoploss.

I'm interested to buy it and I'm searching opinions before to buy it.

It is like fap turbo.

martingale:

ForexRobotGain

Have you tried it ?

Looks like the EA is somehow scalping. It takes frequent small profits. This kind of system works for a limited time until one fine day, 1 or 2 losing trades will wipe off all your profits. There is no way to avoid this. Of course when this happens, the EA developer will quickly re optimize the EA and sell a newly coded version that on backtest will avoid the losing trades that the older EA version otherwise would have taken. Why do you think the commercial EAs have so many versions? Everytime loss is produced, they will quickly come up with 'improved' version that in fact was simply re optimized.

Unless a EA has bigger risk reward ratio and worked well for many years, they may ultimately lose

jordank:

Looks like the EA is somehow scalping. It takes frequent small profits. This kind of system works for a limited time until one fine day, 1 or 2 losing trades will wipe off all your profits. There is no way to avoid this. Of course when this happens, the EA developer will quickly re optimize the EA and sell a newly coded version that on backtest will avoid the losing trades that the older EA version otherwise would have taken. Why do you think the commercial EAs have so many versions? Everytime loss is produced, they will quickly come up with 'improved' version that in fact was simply re optimized.

Unless a EA has bigger risk reward ratio and worked well for many years, they may ultimately lose

there is no expert whitout risk, you will know one?
In the report I saw that Stoploss are small and sometimes less than takeprofit.
However, last night I bought it. The backtesting is impressive,now I test it for a couple of months on a demo account.

martingale:
there is no expert whitout risk, you will know one?
In the report I saw that Stoploss are small and sometimes less than takeprofit.
However, last night I bought it. The backtesting is impressive,now I test it for a couple of months on a demo account.

Please keep us informed of the performance. Of course there is no EA without risk

martingale:

ForexRobotGain

Have you tried it ?

Nope. But I've seen some other 'commercial' EAs with 'impressive' performance... But when I saw they traded with up to 30,000 lots (!) pr. order I lost interest!

DayTrader:

Nope. But I've seen some other 'commercial' EAs with 'impressive' performance... But when I saw they traded with up to 30,000 lots (!) pr. order I lost interest!

Now I test it in mini account ( only $100), from 1 January the max lot are only 0.06 the last operation is at 12 February (backtesting), the expert include automatic money management . Generate 50% from 1 January . now I test it for a couple of months on a demo live account.

Test from 1 January to today

As promised, I send you the report of demo live account operation:

Start 18/02

start balance $100

2009.02.18 08:34 +3.48 103.48
2009.02.18 09:02 +4.65 108.13

2009.02.18 09:09 +3.63 111.76

Total 11.76% in one day.

jordank:

I do agree any EA using no stoploss is really asking for trouble, likewise anything that shows anything near 100% is always hard to believe. Yet using a relatively high stoploss can be acceptable if you have good money management built in and you see real profit before it does bottom out.

My 98% accuracy EA was only 98% as it had a very high stoploss, my new one has been pushed up to 70% now but even then i'm highly skeptical and doing 6 year tests in various markets, using 3 computers, with up to 10 minute random lags simulated as I write this, simply to test for its weakness, which I will undoubtedly find and have to address to lower its accuracy further.

I will say at the end of the day, as long as the system you make creates decent returns and you get to keep a chunk of those returns, when the system finally does expire at least you have something in the bank.

Onyx:

I do agree any EA using no stoploss is really asking for trouble, likewise anything that shows anything near 100% is always hard to believe. Yet using a relatively high stoploss can be acceptable if you have good money management built in and you see real profit before it does bottom out.

My 98% accuracy EA was only 98% as it had a very high stoploss, my new one has been pushed up to 70% now but even then i'm highly skeptical and doing 6 year tests in various markets, using 3 computers, with up to 10 minute random lags simulated as I write this, simply to test for its weakness, which I will undoubtedly find and have to address to lower its accuracy further.

I will say at the end of the day, as long as the system you make creates decent returns and you get to keep a chunk of those returns, when the system finally does expire at least you have something in the bank.

I wrote to EA Staff, the Stoploss is about 20 pips, it is put in stealth mode to avoid the Stop Hunting. On Customer request, they can make it visible, but is not recommended.

Reason: