Looking for a trade analysis script

Hi All,

I have just about exhausted the search function to look for a particular trades analysis script which looked back through the trade history and produced a well formatted report in a file, detailing a lot information about the trading system including profits, losses, max drawdown etc etc. I cannot seem to find it, yet I am pretty sure I saw it somewhere on this forum. I hope that someone might have the link to where this functionality might be? or could post another script which performs the same?

Thanks in advance.

wabbit

What do you want extra that cant be done by exporting the trades or backtest results to a report, opening the (.htm) report with Excel and analysing with that?

If there is a set series of actions you do in Excel, you could make a macro to speed things up?

FWIW

-BB-

BB,

I was hoping to employ an already existing script to do the work without having to reinvent the wheel.The script I was looking for is an expansion of the MAE/MFE code as seen at : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7665 but the results were a LOT more detailed and the output was written to a text file. (The analysis results far exceed those which could be attained by simply exporting the account history or backtest results to Excel.)

I suppose I could re-write the functionality, but I'd prefer, as I said, not to re-invent the wheel.

wabbit :D

I also need that script. I spend hours with excel. Specifically to separate pairs to see which ones are making money. And then track their profitability so I know where to reallocate margin.
Reason: