This EA gives 100% profit without any loss - Can anyone add one more option in this EA - Please help

With the help of my friend, i have got an ea coded, which works perfect. I am checking it for past one month and till no no loss.... It's performing very well. But the only problem is, it opens multiple trades whenever a signal is generated... I tried to restrict that, but i get errors while compiling. Can anyone make this correction for me. This ea makes good profit and does a very good job. Please someone help me to fix this issue and as a compensation ill give you this profitable ea...

I have attached a sample graph... It gives the same result even for long term back test. I can assure it is one of the best ea ever in the market...

If anyone is interested please email me at <zipitshrimp>@zmail.com

Graph

Without anyloss???? be carefull, takecare your Equity.

winkannaa wrote >>

With the help of my friend, i have got an ea coded, which works perfect. I am checking it for past one month and till no no loss.... It's performing very well. But the only problem is, it opens multiple trades whenever a signal is generated... I tried to restrict that, but i get errors while compiling. Can anyone make this correction for me. This ea makes good profit and does a very good job. Please someone help me to fix this issue and as a compensation ill give you this profitable ea...

I have attached a sample graph... It gives the same result even for long term back test. I can assure it is one of the best ea ever in the market...

Graph

look at the green line (draw down)

auto9817 wrote >>

look at the green line (draw down)

Creating a profit line like this is not difficult to do with nearly any EA, but as the comments above suggest, the big loss is right around the corner.

jdc

winkannaa:

Graph

Sorry for this cold shower but your EA is far from perfect... in fact its next to worthless.  At order 20 you were right at the edge of the cliff... just plain luck kept you from loosing the account.

FAR too much drawdown.

winkannaa wrote >>

At one point according to my calculations the drawdown was approximately 27%. This is way to much. It appears that you are running this EA without a stop loss or max risk feature. The risk level should only be about 5% max of the account balance before a stop loss is executed. It needs some work. Maybe add a stop loss or risk management feature or both.

it sounds to me this was more of scalper EA's. but I would recommend to increase variable Max Bars to millions. Eg. if Max Bars was 300 000, then adjust it to 3000 000 

1. Don't dredge up old threads unless you really have a good reason. Do you really think those posters are still here after eight (8) years?
  2. The title was "100% profit without any loss." Alan James #5 said "drawdown was approximately 27%." OP was clearly wrong.
Reason: