Printing of the mql book?

I am new to the sight, and MQL, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to print out the MQL book. I have down loaded it to the FDD platform, but have not been able to acces it in the help menu.

mwcuff

mwcuff431203 wrote >>

I am new to the sight, and MQL, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to print out the MQL book. I have down loaded it to the FDD platform, but have not been able to acces it in the help menu.

mwcuff

Easy solution download it to My documents or any file you know and print it from there.

kminler wrote >>

Easy solution download it to My documents or any file you know and print it from there.

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried to open the download with "Word", "Notepad", and "Explorer" with no success?

I am sure that it is a simple answer. I, however, must still be doing somethig wrong!

I appreciate your help and look forward to further instructions.

If necessary, would you be kind enough to send me an HTML or Word.doc copy?

Thank you.

Mike

mwcuff431203 wrote >>

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried to open the download with "Word", "Notepad", and "Explorer" with no success?

I am sure that it is a simple answer. I, however, must still be doing somethig wrong!

I appreciate your help and look forward to further instructions.

If necessary, would you be kind enough to send me an HTML or Word.doc copy?

Thank you.

Mike

I see ....it is a HTML file, don't know how to get that open in word.

What you can do is click on the "Book" link at the top of the page, when it opens, you can click on the chapter headings and print them directly from there.

As I recall that is what I did. And as I recall you have to pay attention some of the chapters are too wide for the page and need to be tweaked.

Really hope this helps and welcome to the frustrating world of MGL4!!!

Keith

Reason: