EA Tool.....? (Single-Step) - page 2

Micky52 wrote >>

Hi Jingo, It would also be very nice if we could print the value of one or two variables beside the comment at each Post. I dont know how much more work it would be but it would be VERY useful to follow the action of specific components at each steps of the code.

Also, i have a favor to ask, would you mind taking a look at another post I have here under "

Please HELP, I need some advice.............

Im trying to write Functions, at having rough time.

Thanks

Roger

In case you missed it, I did reply to the post mentioned above.

Also, here is MessageConsole with audible alert. The sound file is defined in StartMessageConsole() - see the .mqh for details. Also, it is possible to define a single color for sound. If it is specified, the sound file only plays for messages with that color. If a sound file is defined, but no color, then the sound will play for all Post messages.

MessageConsole.mqh is attached here, and MessageConsole.ex4 is below

Files:

jingodelcuyo wrote >>

In case you missed it, I did reply to the post mentioned above.

Also, here is MessageConsole with audible alert. The sound file is defined in StartMessageConsole() - see the .mqh for details. Also, it is possible to define a single color for sound. If it is specified, the sound file only plays for messages with that color. If a sound file is defined, but no color, then the sound will play for all Post messages.

MessageConsole.mqh is attached here, and MessageConsole.ex4 is below

.ex4

Files:

jingodelcuyo:

.ex4

Thanks Jingo,

I'll give it a try as soon as the Market opens.

By the Way Jingo, is it possible to have a message line that would say:

" Entering Function X with, MaxTrades="variable value", and Market Price is "bla-bla".

That would be perfect for following the code if that would be possible.

Thanks

Roger

Micky52:

Thanks Jingo,

I'll give it a try as soon as the Market opens.

By the Way Jingo, is it possible to have a message line that would say:

" Entering Function X with, MaxTrades="variable value", and Market Price is "bla-bla".

That would be perfect for following the code if that would be possible.

Thanks

Roger

Yes, that wouldn't be too difficult. You can build strings for Post any way you want:

string msg="Entering Function "+X+" with, MaxTrades="+max+", and Market Price is "+DoubleToStr(price,2);

Post(CID,msg,Yellow);

...just as an example. Integer types will cast correctly to a string, but for doubles, be sure to use the function DoubleToStr

Reason: