Profitable Ichimoku Ea need conversion from CMS/Vt trader to MT4

Hi,

If you still have some time.... I would really appreciate if you could convert this one...

I have been trading the attached Ichimoku system very successfully at CMS/VT Trader, I have used it more as an indicator and entered trades manually. I would like to swich to MT4 and have this baby converted and running auto.

This is fairly simple and well working system. I could need some additional work with exit strategy and some other stuff...

Thank you in forward!!!

Best regards,

Jani

jani.verho(at)verho.eu

PS.

Some logic behind the attached code

Main points:
First, when there is a bullish crossover signal and the crossover occurres above the Kumo (or clouds), this is considered a very strong buy signal (indicated with three green up arrows). In contrast, if there is a bearish crossover signal and the crossover occurres below the Kumo, this is considered a very strong sell signal (indicated with three red down arrows, as above).

Secondly, a normal buy or sell signal is issued if the crossover takes place within the Kumo (or clouds). These signals are indicated with two green up arrows, for a buy signal, and two red down arrows, for a sell signal.

Thirdly, a weak buy signal is issued if there was a bullish crossover that occurred below the Kumo (or clouds). This is indicated with only one green up arrow (as above). On the other hand, a weak sell signal would be issued if there was a bearish crossover that occurred above the Kumo. This is indicated with only one red down arrow.

Files:
ichimoku.txt  1 kb

Might be easier to understand if you attached a picture chart
Reason: