Report on Excell sheet ?

Hello,

I like to have the MT4 reports (Statement.htm) on an excell sheet (I am in fact using OpenOffice Calc) with one line per order. Actually one order is described on 2 lines (magic number and Comment on the second line). As I do not know how to use or write scripts for this calc sheet I would be pleased to know if someone will be generous enough to share his solution, may be it is already on this site but where?

Thanks in advance.

I just tried copying and pasting into OO Calc, and I get one line per order, as expected. How are you trying to it into Calc?

Blogz3, I am just opening the Statement.htm with the OO Calc.
I tried your Copy & Paste but it is not possible to realize that. Or you have to copy order after order and you do not have one value per column.
How are you doing more precisely? (I feel a little bit stupid asking this sort of question but...)

Jacques366:

Hello,

I like to have the MT4 reports (Statement.htm) on an excell sheet (I am in fact using OpenOffice Calc) with one line per order. Actually one order is described on 2 lines (magic number and Comment on the second line). As I do not know how to use or write scripts for this calc sheet I would be pleased to know if someone will be generous enough to share his solution, may be it is already on this site but where?

Thanks in advance.

Hy. Why do you need this? What's the purpose?

Garfield, mainly to have statistic reports on different strategies.

Jacques366:

I too copy and paste into Open Office. From here I generate insert statements for a database and then run queries on these. Never got my head around pivot tables :) The SQL query results can then be used back in OpenOffice to draw charts like these

To copy and paste, open the report in your browser, select all the statement rows you want and paste into Open Office. I get two rows per trade, but can ignore the second row with OO IFBLANK statement.

I'm happy to share these, but you'll need some basic SQL knowledge and familiarity with databases (Derby & DbVisualizer are the tools I use). It's not too difficult but is cumbersome.

Thanks to all of you.

I can't copy and paste onto OO scalc, I have no idea why because it seems so easy for you.

But I found another way to do what I want quite easilly so Thanks you very much.   

Jacques366:

Statement template? =)

Reason: