Please help me.. automated metatrader

Where can i find someone who can make for me software in metatrader 4?

The goal of the system is to close trades when the total pips of all the trades is in overdraft.

In other words, This is a stop loss for 2 or more open trades, when all the trades reach to the total loss that
I've configured in the beginning the system will close the trades to prevent A bigger loss than I wanted.

The system Must be suited to metatrader software .

Very simple system...

nir wrote >>

The goal of the system is to close trades when the total pips of all the trades is in overdraft.

In other words, This is a stop loss for 2 or more open trades, when all the trades reach to the total loss that
I've configured in the beginning the system will close the trades to prevent A bigger loss than I wanted.

Very simple system...

Yes, it is a very simple system. There is tons of example code that does exactly this or at least, can with minor modifications. I would be happy to write the code for you but I don't know the rules of this forum regarding offering services for hire.

-mt

The following long standing forum member is many years s/w engineer, EA trader and will also immediately tell you if your "very simple system" is worthy of [potentially] risking equity on ;)

BarrowBoy
www.selectfx.net

chiluver2:

Yes, it is a very simple system. There is tons of example code that does exactly this or at least, can with minor modifications. I would be happy to write the code for you but I don't know the rules of this forum regarding offering services for hire.

-mt

Great!

I will be glad to hire your service! I'm also don't know the rules of this forum regarding offering services for hire...

I will check it and get back you as soon as possible by reply .. so please keep looking here...

Thanks again:)

nir:

Very simple system...

Write message for dopala& gmail.com.I have this EA program.

Reason: