Is there a low level bug in file access methods? MQL staff please check

Hello

I have developed an external c# application that saves some commands in a text file and then an EA reads these commands. There were no problem when I checked it with meta traders of ODL and Windsor. then I distributed it in between a group of users and users of Fibo were claiming that metatrader crashes after running this package.

After performing an extensive search, we found out that this version of meta trader(Fibo) crashes while trying to open a file for reading when it is open from another program.

At that point I could change the logic of program and by pass this problem. But now, I'm in a position that I can't avoid such interface. so I want to ask you:

1- What shall the file access mode be in c# when it is posible that MQL tries to open the file at the same time? I mean when c# app is saving the file, mql "FileOpen()" must only return -1 and must not crash...

2- Is there any difference between meta traders that you customize for different brokers? I only encountered this problem with fibo.

3- Could you please check if there may be a bug inside? Ofcourse you could not find a bug before somebody claimes.

Regards

May be article Grouped File Operations will help you.
Reason: