Reconnect MT4 to broker's server after disconnect

My broker loves to disconnect me after my EA places the first trade.  MT4 is then not able to reconnect to any server until I manually select another server to try.

My Questions

1) Does MT4 automatically try to reconnect to the next available server?

2) Is there a way to force MT4, via an EA or script, to attempt to reconnect persistently when not connected?

My search through the docs and forum have not addressed this particular issue (MT4 not being able to reconnect on its own after broker kicks you off).

Any suggestions would be lovely.

-Shuli

Maybe you need a new Dealer.

I suspect your EA is crazy and tortures your broker's server very much.

As others mentioned, the problem could be the broker, or your EA.

The terminal does attempt reconnections after a problem. You can see the attempts in the Journal tab. Do you see any specific messages like refused/denied that may suggest it's more than a network connection problem?

I've also wondered what the server does when it detects an EA misbehaving. Not saying this is the case here, but certainly there will be an EA or five out there that could fit the bill.

ok the log says the following error 3 times: connect failed [No connection]

I closed my terminal down, loaded it back up, and there was that error.  I have been told by other members that my broker is trying to pay out the swaps at that time each day.   Coincides exactly with when my EA starts to trade.   Coincidence??? Ha... 

Reason: