I can't send PM to Skype, need help

I have copied the SkypeLib.dll and Skype4COM.dll to the Expert/libraries/ folder. However, still can not send any PM to Skype. What am I doing wrong? Do I need another File?

Also, can I send PM to myself?

thx for your help

zaffrono wrote >>

I have copied the SkypeLib.dll and Skype4COM.dll to the Expert/libraries/ folder. However, still can not send any PM to Skype. What am I doing wrong? Do I need another File?

Also, can I send PM to myself?

thx for your help

Dear zaffrono

When you first time send message to Skype, Skype will popup and ask you permit terminal.exe (the MT4) to take control of Skype. You have to give the permission to MT4 otherwise you cannot send any message there after. If you miss it you still can set it in Option>Advance tab in Skype. And you cannot send any message to yourself and Skype will return you an error that cannot send message.

BTW if you still can't make it, try to put the dll into C:/Windows/system32 directory. Windows like Vista will block the execute of dll in Program Files directory if the UAC is turned on.

"What am I doing wrong?"

Did you write some code to send the message?

brother3th wrote >>

BTW if you still can't make it, try to put the dll into C:/Windows/system32 directory. Windows like Vista will block the execute of dll in Program Files directory if the UAC is turned on.

Thank you very much for your help. I did not receive any message from skpe. I also cheked the advance option on skype. I even saved the dll in the C:/Windows/system32 directory. But it is not working. I am using XP.

Reason: