Attention: New Version of Your Profile

We are constantly working at the improvements of our MQL4.community website to make it user-friendlier.

Today, we have launched a new version of user profile on our forum:

Now you can upload your picture to your profile without any problems. This should make the quality of your communications higher.

The image editor allows you to edit your pictures without using any third parties' applications. You can zoom in/out or move your picture. The graphics are cropped automatically.

Thanks for the addition, it works great.

Categories / subfora would be great also....

I suggest the following categories:

- announcements

- newbies

- strategies

- coding

- brokers

thanks!

Russell:

Categories / subfora would be great also....

I suggest the following categories:

- brokers

Brokers discussion is not allowed.

ok we'll replace that one with forum rules 8p

Russell:
ok we'll replace that one with forum rules 8p

See 1st p.:

Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. Such topics will be deleted.

Seriously: categories would be a great improvement for this board.

btw: why do you guys reinvent the wheel? Great board-software is available for free.

We have launched a new version of user profile on our forum. I hope you'll like it.

One thing I am wondering (I like being able to load a picture and resize it btw) is why when I get done loading the profile picture and resizing it, some of the picture color changes.

Edit: On my profile on MQL5.com, the color is there on the reduced size version in use as my thread post/avatar pic.

Here is the original picture the avatar one is copied from.  As you can see, the original(s) are showing the blue that give Blue Man Group a part of their name.  The avatar pic section loses something in translation.

Either one or the other, I think I tried one, and when that happened, I tried switching to the other, with the same result.

BMG pic #1 1024 resBMG pic #2 res 1152

Oh boy.

JD4: ...
Please do not feed the troll. When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

WHRoeder: ...
As I have said on other posts, as soon as you can respond perfectly (be polite to people instead of just presuming that everyone who dares to question a post you made must be brain dead), then you have the right to tell others how to behave on here.  I asked a legitimate question, took the time to find the appropriate thread to ask it in, and you still act like an ass WH.
Reason: