My Range EA make 30.000 Pips last week - page 3

Hello! I am interested to your EA. I would like to try on demo first.

Could you send me a copy?

trinhquocdatfx@gmail.com

Thank you

Hello,

Thanks forinterest everybody, some people ask often for demoversion, I dont understand that why you all want a demoversion I can also send you all directly the original file.

To all other that are really interestet, I dont send demoversions, if somebody is interestet I can make any backtest you need or other test and I seach just for a partner that is interestet to trade this with me togehter, mybe it is a chance no garantie for win, we can use one account together and trade this strategy from me and if we have success then we can see what we want do, the account would be of the namefrommy partner and ofthis way all win that we maybe can make with the EA to. but i dont send any test or demoversions.

PipTraderTim:
To all other that are really interestet, I dont send demoversions, if somebody is interestet I can make any backtest you need or other test and I seach just for a partner that is interestet to trade this with me togehter, mybe it is a chance no garantie for win, we can use one account together and trade this strategy from me and if we have success then we can see what we want do, the account would be of the namefrommy partner and ofthis way all win that we maybe can make with the EA to. but i dont send any test or demoversions.

Hey mate,

Very nice and interesting EA... definitely requires some tweaking to stop-out the bad trades, but the pips you picked out were very impressive.  Could you do a backtest with the GBPUSD at a couple of time-scales?  Would appreciate it, otherwise I'll be happy to do it and post the results.

Regards,

Washo

hi, yes if you can give me your email i can send you the program for making the test, no problem, why not you looking like a seriös man.

Hello,

I have decide to sell some exemplares of this EA´s to interested Traders and use the money to trade it self. If someone is innterested contact me please at lamoe150999@yahoo.de.

Regards

Tim

PipTraderTim wrote >>

Hello,

I have developed a EA System that makes good profit in sideway market.

Attach is a backtest with my EA from last week trading EURUSD 5 min Chart, it has make more then 30.000 Pips with 0.1 Lot.

If the market move to a trend the risk become bigger to loose, but I think it is also a good result, the risk reward Ratio is good.

I want to ask you what do you think from such a strategie and also I am interrestet if somebody has a account with minimum 1000 Euro and if he want to trade with me this strategie and then make fity fity the win.

Regards
Timi

Hi Tim, I would like to join with you for your experiment

Wolfgschiller@web.de

Hi, thanks for posting. I will also like to try this EA..Since it is good only in ranging markets, I can add code not to trade if ADX is above a certain amount to keep you out of trending markets...Please email the MQ4 file to f8222@aol.com I have a trending EA and can easily change to code to the opposite, to limit trading when ADX is above an amount that you set. Thanks

Hello PipTraderTim,

I am interested to join and participate as well. But I will try the Demo First and study it.

Here is my email: mtaurus556@yahoo.com

Thank you and regards,

You're about a year late, looks like...

Reason: