My Range EA make 30.000 Pips last week

Hello,

I have developed a EA System that makes good profit in sideway market.

Attach is a backtest with my EA from last week trading EURUSD 5 min Chart, it has make more then 30.000 Pips with 0.1 Lot.

If the market move to a trend the risk become bigger to loose, but I think it is also a good result, the risk reward Ratio is good.

I want to ask you what do you think from such a strategie and also I am interrestet if somebody has a account with minimum 1000 Euro and if he want to trade with me this strategie and then make fity fity the win.

Regards
Timi

Files:
tyro.zip  64 kb

PipTraderTim:

Hello,

Attach is a backtest with my EA from last week trading EURUSD 5 min Chart, it has make more then 30.000 Pips with 0.1 Lot.

If the market move to a trend the risk become bigger to loose, but I think it is also a good result, the risk reward Ratio is good.

I want to ask you what do you think from such a strategie and also I am interrestet if somebody has a account with minimum 1000 Euro and if he want to trade with me this strategie and then make fity fity the win.

Regards
Timi

Hi,

Im interested to try you EA. Can you please send it to me so I can try it?

my email is ruinunesmh@gmail.com

best

rui nunes

PipTraderTim wrote >>

Hello,

Regards
Timi

hello,

i would like to test first your EA to see if there is no risk on real market

i can invest $5000 & make half half on benefit,I'am honest person living in paris (france) so you don't need to worry

here is my e-mail

davparis@hotmail.com

Your stoploss is 1120 and you TP is 50 pips. This is like selling a naked option, you will blow up in the end. You risk/reward is skewed so badly, no experienced trader will touch this strategy. I am sorry if i sound a bit harsh, but you need to work on the the risk reward. IF you risk 5% and have a loss 0f 1120, you will incur a 112% loss, you will still owe your broker 12% if there was no margin call.

Also your TP is constant at 50, it should be variable, otherwise you will get screwed under certain market conditions. The issue is that this is a mean reversion strategy and it is very easy to create a profitable MR strategy when you have a huge stoploss like 1120 to a 50pip TP. You need to cu off the tail risk.

Hello Renovatio,

thanks for your statements, that are 100% correct, it is really much risk to trade this without a plan.

To other hoe are interestet to trade in Team, let me know your email.

PipTraderTim:

Hello Renovatio,

thanks for your statements, that are 100% correct, it is really much risk to trade this without a plan.

To other hoe are interestet to trade in Team, let me know your email.

Have you made any changes yet?

Hello! I am interested to participate as well.

email: oranger@fxmail.ru

Renovatio wrote >>

Have you made any changes yet?

No till now dont make changes but thinking how I can handle the risk when it grows.

I want to trade it life and learn more about, I am searching for a little investor somethink like a account with 1000 Euro and then i would trade him account with my EA and when i doppel the account we could make half half the win and the EA I would give then also to my partner with the understanding how to use it.

It is a risk strategy but when you know where the risk is then you can maybe handle it, managed it, but when the market is good for the strategy, like in most time, then you can doppel your account every week easy I think, my backtest show it to me that its possible.

To other that are interestet I have send emails.

Hello! I am interested to participate as well.I will try on demo first.

Thank you.

email: elizabeth01234@yahoo.com

Reason: