MetaTrader4

I am new to Forex and have downloaded MT4 and purchased 2 Experts. The experts work on different currency pairs and time scales. When I attach an expert to a currency pair chart eg EUR/USD M1 it also attaches to all the currency pair charts and will sometimes trade even though the parameters are incorrect. For example if I attach FAPTURBO without scalping (Long Term Strategy) to EUR/GBP M15 (which is recommended) it also attaches to EUR/USD M15 and reports a error that the pairing or timescale is incorrect - however it still sometimes trades on EUR/USD M15. Can anyone help please, surely an expert should attach ONLY to the chart that is selected not all of them. DL

DL

Make sure you have one copy of MT running on one PC

Create a new Profile of one chart in MT

Add the EA to that one chart

Then tell us it trades other pairs!

Good Luck

-BB-

dlowry wrote >>
I am new to Forex and have downloaded MT4 and purchased 2 Experts. The experts work on different currency pairs and time scales. When I attach an expert to a currency pair chart eg EUR/USD M1 it also attaches to all the currency pair charts and will sometimes trade even though the parameters are incorrect. For example if I attach FAPTURBO without scalping (Long Term Strategy) to EUR/GBP M15 (which is recommended) it also attaches to EUR/USD M15 and reports a error that the pairing or timescale is incorrect - however it still sometimes trades on EUR/USD M15. Can anyone help please, surely an expert should attach ONLY to the chart that is selected not all of them. DL

helo dlowry my name is ebenezer i once had a similar problem but i gave the ea to some gurus and they worked on it. now my fapturbo is making me a hell of cash,my $400 dollars account just turned $2649 in four days can you beat thatttttttttttttttt

ACT FAST

send me the url link of your ea (fapturbo) so that i will help you make neccesary adjustment

remember to send it in the oringinal form as you bought it so that the full codes will be worked on

dlowry wrote >>

Hi DL

Im new also to MT4 still getting my head around it. At the same time i also purchared FapTurbo and have been running the advisors since 1/12/2008 inc for today 6/12/08. Im seeing the same type of trading with my EA as you are . M1 trades become active even though the parameters seem wrong {to me} As for the short term strategy 15M timeframe EUR/GBP or USD/CAD for example ive set my scalper strategy parameter to true. Mind you it hasent placed a trade all week. As for the long term EUR/USD M1 the parameter is set to false and its loading 2 to 6 trades per day.I constantly go back to the userguide to make sure its loaded properly. Remember also that the GMT offset has to be set correctly.

Hope this helps you setting up, cause if ive read your comments correctly one of us has our settings upside down.

Regards Christos

dlowry wrote >>

Hay dlowry,

The phenomena you described is because the program tell MT4 to open these charts, even you didn't open it.

If you want can fix it for you. Just send me the original code to: poli321@walla.com

Yours,

crossy wrote >>

Hay dlowry,

The phenomena you described is because the program tell MT4 to open these charts, even you didn't open it.

If you want can fix it for you. Just send me the original code to: poli321@walla.com

Yours,

Despart!!
I bought FAP Turbo eary on. It was not getting great returns them. When they tried
to get me to spend more and the product was not performing as what they had clained --
I said NO, in fact HELL NO!
I only have the version of FAP Turbo I got at the time.
From your comments I think you might be able to help me.
Is it performing better now?
Since I am trading now $5,000, I am willing to pay 25% of what I make with FAP Turbo.
Plese get back to me fast! Put FAP XXX in the email you send to me, so I can find it
in Hotmail. n7qwq@hotmail.com (206) 251-9675

Files:
Reason: